Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] It's Summer Time!

This is the place to discuss It's Summer Time 

Comments

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thanks for the report @RosyStarling  :)

Looks like there's just plenty to 'keep our eyes open' for

I really like the part that they'll now pause the boosters when the servers are down - that's awesome news

And that there are a lot of bug fixes - but I am confused on 1 of them;
    how is it a bug, that for events, "Players with 0 points will not be displayed in the ranking anymore" ?

I would have thought that would be a nice/easy tool to use, not a bug. That it's a way for leaders to see which members had not participated. Without them listed at zero, an interested leader would have to scan the list to see who didn't participate. That could take a lot of time & effort in large coops.
    (I've been in coops in the past, where non-event participation would be terms for dismissal from the coop - that is where this thought stems from.)

• And that there are a lot of bug fixes - but I am confused on 1 of them;
    how is it a bug, that for events, "Players with 0 points will not be displayed in the ranking anymore" ?

I would have thought that would be a nice/easy tool to use, not a bug. That it's a way for leaders to see which members had not participated. Without them listed at zero, an interested leader would have to scan the list to see who didn't participate. That could take a lot of time & effort in large coops.
    (I've been in coops in the past, where non-event participation would be terms for dismissal from the coop - that is where this thought stems from.)
    I agree with @Heat@"Heather Norsk (US1)" that it is a handy tool, not so much for dismissing folks, but to see who are gravy train riders in event after event. And I don't understand the one about players L60 - what does that mean? (I guess I'm just dumb but I don't know what "defenders" are)
    Hi @Bennet Drake (US1)  :)
    I really don't know for sure, but my 1st thought on 'defenders' , I thought they meant in horse racing
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 01.06.2023
    • Players below level 60 won’t be in season as defenders anymore

Does mean the Horse Season  

"Players can only start challenges when they have reached player level 60. Up to now, their horses would still be offered in the challenge window as opponents, even though they themselves could not actively challenge someone."
  • Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
    edited 01.06.2023
    • Players below level 60 won’t be in season as defenders anymore

Does mean the Horse Season  

"Players can only start challenges when they have reached player level 60. Up to now, their horses would still be offered in the challenge window as opponents, even though they themselves could not actively challenge someone."
    Thank you, Rosy! I appreciate you clearing it up for me. I had no idea even they were there... lol. I also see folks in the horse event that I know have left the game. But a horse is a horse I guess, no matter who owns it.... lol.
    Posting a question brought up by a teammate;
    Why did the Spring WoF end while an event rewarding the coins is still running?
    Couldn't they have waited until the day after the event ends to give players a chance to use the coins they earn on the last day?
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Since last update

1. Collections using tokens is not getting accounted in missions

2. Mobile beta app not working. Only screen saying "update available" is coming

1.  known issue ... we are expecting a HotFix
    2,  The beta is over.
    Full release fairly soon
  • Could someone plz. clarify Summer Time?  Is this a new horse season?
    It's Summer Time is an event

https://bigfarm.fandom.com/de/wiki/Es_ist_Sommer!  in the GGSWIki

It is when we hunt for Beach Balls.

Hunt maps here,

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4431790/#Comment_4431790

Sign In to comment.