Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What do you think of Tessa's being replaced by Greta's again?

I have asked this question but have not received a reply yet so I thought I would ask the players here to get their thought on the subject.

Comments

• kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    edited 20.05.2023
    I don't like it at all !    Being a single player  Tessa's is where I earn most of my diamonds. So I wasn't playing  as much when they had three Greta's in a row.  Also  I  like the different ones instead of the same ones all the time.  I think it really hurts the single players !   This is why I didn't like Greta's when it came out because its more for coops !
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I did recently read some comments about this on discord, are you on there as well?

I don't mind playing any of the DW on a rotational basis, but I think if they had to replace a TDW, it should be replaced with another TDW as another individual event, instead of replacing it with a coop event.

There are players like kris61 mentioned, that choose not to be in a coop & those players don't even have a chance to get any diamonds now for the week that has GDW instead of TDW. There are also many players who prefer to be alone or just 1-2 in a coop & they can't participate either. Even though I am in a coop that participates in this event, I feel bad for those players and think it's unfair for them. They already miss out every other week, now they're only getting 1 week a month.

But also for coops that do participate, it was quite exhausting last time, setting up the farm over & over, & also running this event for 3 weeks straight. By the 3rd event, I think most players would have been happy not to see the event again for at least 3 more weeks after - yet here we go again just 2 weeks later having it 3 times in a row again.

Besides these points, Greta-tude seems to exist in more coops than I had thought. Perhaps when they are done 'adjusting' T-DW-missions (or whatever they are doing with it), maybe GGS can find or develop some magic potion that can do away with this negative side-effect of this event?
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    I prefer Greta's. 
    My coop likes to go there as a team to earn the "stars" so everyone can get the diamonds faster.
    It's better than doing Tessa's by yourself, and it's been a great way for the coop to get to know each other through chat.
    I don't understand why they still can't do a Greta' and then a Tessa's and so on !  This game seems to be all about the money and coops anymore and I've been playing almost since it started !  I'm fine with that but don't  forget that single players and small coops and people who play for free need to earn diamonds and other items too.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 22.05.2023
    I prefer Tessa's over Greta's yup, Due to the fact that I am a single player & do not wish to be in any Co-op, I like being able to do My own thing and taking My time on My farms, so for Me Tessa's is the only way I get any Diamonds. :)
  • There are plenty of coops with only one player, perhaps they do this to play greta's dw and not have the aggravation from a big coop?
  • Like the rotation of them.......prefer Tessa.
    They need to stop running so many greta or give us a choice.
    My opinion

• I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to keep starting the dream farm all over again, if we have 3 greta's in a row why can't we keep the 1 farm going for all 3?
  • Not happy it will start again.......why they can't alternate is beyond me.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Not at all happy with repeat GDW, then again maybe just another nail to the end of days for a game once we all loved
    From what I understand, conversation here in the discussions section is for amongst players & mods, and does not necessarily get forwarded to GGS. I've started a thread in the suggestions area on this topic, as it's my impression that is the way to get an idea forwarded for consideration

My suggestion is asking for 3peats of TDW to balance out the 3peats of GDW we've had.  If anyone here in this thread would like to comment on that, or offer their alternative idea, here's a link to that suggestion;
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/219025/tessa-dw-repeat#latest
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I do pass this on as feedback to GGS.

• karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    I think Greta and Tessa should be running at the same time, and we should choose which one we want to play at the time: Greta or Tessa or nothing. It would be really interesting option :)

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I think Greta and Tessa should be running at the same time, and we should choose which one we want to play at the time: Greta or Tessa or nothing. It would be really interesting option :)

The 2 TDWs together would work but GDW needs all the co-op in one place so would probably be hopeless
    I do pass this on as feedback to GGS.

Thank you Rosy !!  :)
  • Rennae (US1)Rennae (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    I don't like it at all !    Being a single player  Tessa's is where I earn most of my diamonds. So I wasn't playing  as much when they had three Greta's in a row.  Also  I  like the different ones instead of the same ones all the time.  I think it really hurts the single players !   This is why I didn't like Greta's when it came out because its more for coops !

Actually, single players don't even have the opportunity to play when it is Greta. That is totally not fair to those choosing not to be in a co-op.
    I still don't understand why they can't alternate them !   I guess their gearing it more about being in coops then about playing as one anymore, which stinks ! 
  • Terry4 (US1)Terry4 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I agree with you 100%. I seem to also just like Tessa's, I tried Greta's its very stupid idea in my opinion Tessa's made more sense to me.
  • Terry4 (US1)Terry4 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I do not like it at all Im a single player.  I just dont like the general idea with Greta to me its just plain stupid, I get more points with Tessa, thats my 2 cents worth and im sticking to it. !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file