Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] YOUR chance to join the Big Farm Mobile Beta TODAY

This is where we can discuss the  the Big Farm Mobile Beta TODAY

Comments

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Installed on my Lenovo M10 tablet. At first it refused to run. Then when it did, it was too slow to use effectively..
  • I installed, en started, no problems.

When i wanted to start the fishfeed from te beta app, it is not there (missing tab) That one is missing from the windmill
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Could that be, because they said no fishing would be part of the mobile beta test?
    I recall reading no DSF, nor Omar, nor manual fishing
    and if no fishing is there, it would make sense that fish food would be part of that exclusion
    even though we might still like to make it for other reasons ;)
  • CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    edited 16.05.2023
    Good morning everyone! We're currently investigating performance issues some players are facing on the Big Farm Mobile Beta App. To those of you who do experience lags etc.: Can you please give me more information about it?

Such as: Device, where the performance issues occur exactly (specific farm? )
    If you do have small videos, that would be perfect too.

Thank you! :)

PS: Yes, Fishing is not part of the App yet but will be implemented at a later date.
    Post edited by CM Kara on
  • CM Kara said:

PS: Yes, Fishing is not part of the App yet but will be implemented at a later date.

It is not the fishing, but the production of that feed in the mil.

• sandranger (US1)sandranger (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 18.05.2023
    Installed on mobile phone.  Very difficult to get past the buy gold offer at startup.  Would not close so I selected to buy gold and then closed that screen.  Can't get any small X (close) windows to close.

Main farm looked good but slow and sticky.  Picked up cow shed I only wanted to harvest and couldn't release.  Cow shed ended up in storage.  I got out before I destroyed my farm.

I play on the old version of mobile harvest without trouble but the farm is much smaller and the game is more limited.
  • Well, I went back a few more times since I posted, and got past the initial gold and bonus pop up windows with difficulty.  The game seemed much faster but still sticky.  I visited three farms.  Still have major problem with pop up windows that require pressing X to close.    So really can't do much except look around. 

I notice that I was Tanuki pranked on the flower farm.  Nice.  
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,626

End of the Big Farm Mobile Beta

Howdy farmers,

The Big Farm Mobile App Open Beta has ended, and we are looking forward to the release of the full app! 
    Thanks to everyone who participated and provided feedback!  

We're getting ourselves ready for launch soon

Sign In to comment.