Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

We just got a new member in our coop. Level 13. He was in the mission I was doing, and he sent a request to join us, and I accepted.
However, when I go to add the sparkly gifts to his fields and stables, the game won't let me. Another member of the coop tried as well, and he couldn't do it either.
Is there some reason that we can't sparkle up his farm with gifts ?
Could he have some sort of "ignore the group" button he needs to press ?
HELP !!!!!

Comments

• Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Someone mentioned that the player's level is too low to give the gifts.
    He is level 13.
    If that is the case, then what level does he have to be at for me to give the sparkly gifts ?
    And why does the level matter on this ? Seems like not a good policy for BF to have, if that's the case.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    If I'm correct the level I think is 19 to be able to sparkle :smile:
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It was  level 8 but was increased to 16 before you can receive gifts.

GGSWiki HERE
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Thanks Rosie, that's good to know :)
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Thank you all for the info.
    I STILL think that's a bit ludicrous, but what do I know.......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file