Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pay to win, baby

Freako (INT1)Freako (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
Is there a way to play decently without spending real money [removed - Rosy]? Pay to win, baby, win and pay. Five to one, baby, one and five...
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Use more respectful language in future,

Yes I am high level and do not buy gold

Patience and planning are all that is needed.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.03.2023
    Is there a way to play decently without spending real money [removed - Rosy]? Pay to win, baby, win and pay. Five to one, baby, one and five...
    I've been playing Big Farm "decently" for almost 10 years now without spending real money. If you just relax and use good strategy, you can beat out players who spend a lot of money. I do it all the time. But losing doesn't bother me either. ;)  
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I have no idea what the 'five to one' thing is, but I'm level 299 and don't buy gold.
    If you're talking about the CCs, once you earn enough to buy the Stackmaster just harvest and shelve then activate the boosters when the first one is ready to count.
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    I've been around since very early on and back then I did buy a bit of gold back then. Then I decided to see how far I could go on just the in game money. The issue became all of the price increases and the constant changes in them and changes of in game values on everything which has made the game go from being fun and interesting to being a boring pain. These days I even regret having dogs on the farms because they starve a lot! 
  • Use more respectful language in future,

Yes I am high level and do not buy gold

Patience and planning are all that is needed.
    I'm another non-gold buyer. The only gold I have is what I win or make in the mine. Been playing 3+ years and pleased with my progress. But then I don't have the doghouses and don't do a lot of "stuff" the game wants you to do... lol. I just do my own thing, and don't do too badly. Very few in our co-op are players who use real money. Rosy is right - patience is the "gold" that's most valuable in this game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file