Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

obsidian farm production cost help

Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
My OB farm has positive happiness. On any other farm, happy workers decreases production costs.
Has anyone else noticed (or does anyone else also have this issue) that even good happiness ADDS production cost in the production buildings on the OB farm?
Or, does anyone have an answer on why it appears this way ?

Here is a screen shot showing I should have -55% production cost, but in my production facilities, the cost increased by $371 (7.42%) instead

Edit note:  this +371 is the same on every item in the conservatory and workshop. So, the 7.42% isn't always the same, but there is $371 added to every production cost for happiness, regardless what the base production cost is.
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Mine's the same !!!!
    Happiness at  the top of +707  causing production cost to be +70
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @Uncle John (AU1)
    interesting !

Is yours also a flat dollar amount (not variable) added across the board, regardless of base production cost?

I'm also curious, if you're willing to share, if that flat dollar amount is the same as mine - even though your happiness is higher, or if your added cost is different ?  (assuming you also have the same $ amount added to each item)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Accepted as a bug.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 23.03.2023

Yep, same here, except mine is "only" $238!
    This applies to all products!! But In Plum garden and Orca you can't see what it is? 

Then I better understand why it is SO hard to make money here  :(

And apart from this, there are still problems with the repeat harvester, it sells all harvested items even if the market is empty!!
    Sometimes you got dollars back sometimes NOT!!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @Uncle John (AU1)
    interesting !

Is yours also a flat dollar amount (not variable) added across the board, regardless of base production cost?

I'm also curious, if you're willing to share, if that flat dollar amount is the same as mine - even though your happiness is higher, or if your added cost is different ?  (assuming you also have the same $ amount added to each item)
    All the Obsidian seeds show a cost due to Happiness of +70  (and, like you, a production cost of 5000)
    Substantially less than your +371 or morti's  +238
    I am currently assuming that it is based on my Happiness of 717.
    What is your Happiness showing as in the orange/green bar at the top ?
    As I can see on Heather's picture it is 55% and mine was at 71%, now mine is 76% as I have upgraded and bought an extra decoration.
    The actual satisfaction number is 214 now.

Sorry Uncle John, I can no longer report exactly what the happiness was, I have since upgraded some houses & added a deco, so it's different now. I just have that it was supposed to be -55%

A little update.

It is thought to be a display error and you are really getting the correct amounts.

It is still being worked on.
    Thanks for the update @RosyStarling

In my snapshot above that showed a cost of $5371, that is exactly how much was removed from my cash when I produced it. I'm not sure what part of it they might mean is a display error, but we really are being charged the increased amount.
    I just checked it again now, and am still being charged the base 5,000 + some amount, even though my happiness is positive which should reflect in a decreased cost - not a higher one.
    Thanks for continuing to follow up on this for us :)
    Thank you for contacting support.
    We're sorry that you've encountered these problems with your game. We've already identified both issues through the latest reports and we're working on a fix together with our developers. Unfortunately, it has proven to be difficult to reproduce the issue with the repeat harvester. There are not that many accounts that are affected and so we currently don't have enough information to work with. We will continue our investigation and will be on the lookout for any other complaints we might receive.

Yes, we are well aware of the problems that you have mentioned. It seems that the error with the barn appears if you leave the game open for a while without interacting with it but it is also somehow connected to the turbo harvester function. There are a couple of issues connected to the obsidian farm we are currently working on, including the happiness display and costs.

I do appreciate the situation you and the other members of your cooperative find yourself in and I understand that these problems are very annoying. I am afraid I currently have no information in regard to any compensation that may be given out but this will likely be posted in the forums first and so this is the best place to check. In general, cases where compensation is offered usually affect a larger number of players. I would love to give you something but this is unfortunately not my decision to make. The best I can do is to pass your comments to the game team so that they are aware you are not happy about this.
    Please, submit a complaint about the OBS farm's problems with harvesting, costs and other problems if you have any.
    I have received a reply to my support ticket where they write that more people should register, so they have more to work with.
    @Morti (SKN1) It is against the TOS to show Support responses, and I removed it and merges your other comment with the others discussing it.

The issues is known by GGS and they are looking into it.

It is not a bad idea for others to send it  Support tickets though.
    @Morti (SKN1) It is against the TOS to show Support responses, and I removed it and merges your other comment with the others discussing it.

The issues is known by GGS and they are looking into it.

It is not a bad idea for others to send it  Support tickets though.

OK sorry.
    2 other game updates & several other hot fixes later ..... but still being charged more on OB farm when it should be  reduced for high happiness level    ;'-(
    2 other game updates & several other hot fixes later ..... but still being charged more on OB farm when it should be  reduced for high happiness level    ;'-(
    I don't get it either, they wanted more farms to study and everyone in my coop has sent complaints.
    But nothing happens  :s
Sign In to comment.