Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Global Event Question

Hi, all. I've forgotten what the green "up" arrow means. But if I'm looking at the buildings we can work for, it seems like each will need gold for any future upgrades.  Am I correct? If this is the case, I'll be scratching another favorite event off my list.  :'(

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    none of the buildings from global event are upgraded with gold, building that are upgraded with gold have a yellow bacground. these are upgraded with dollars, apart lvl 11 for fields that needs diamonds
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 10.03.2023
    it should be up-gradable for FD as the background in " i " is not golden and the other rewards before were also for FD. I see nothing to see that has changed and it is not mentioned in the announcement.

Edit to add re the cow shed

lvl 2 - 22 000 FD
    lvl 3 - 80 000 FD
     lvl 4 - 210 000 FD
    lvl 5 - 1 200 000 FD
    lvl 6 - 1 900 000 FD
    lvl 7 - 2 600 000 FD
    lvl 8 - 3 400 000 FD
     lvl 9 - 5 000 000 FD
     lvl 10 - 10 000 diamonds

So FD and then diamonds,no gold

The other buildings will be the same

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you both so much!!

As I mentioned in my question, I couldn't remember if the green "up" arrow meant it was upgradable with gold only. I know that the Fertile Field is gold only.

Even though the background isn't gold, if you scroll through the levels of each one, you'll see the arrow I am talking about. Just needing to make sure.  Thanks.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I think the green up arrow there, just indicates "upgrade"

it is shown in every building upgrade screen, regardless of the currency needed to upgrade it

there are some places when a bldg is offered, if you hover your cursor over that green arrow, it reads what currency the building upgrades with ... for example, that arrow is on the spring & beach stables in the golden apple trader & hovering over it reads those will require golden apples to upgrade them
    I think the green up arrow there, just indicates "upgrade"

it is shown in every building upgrade screen, regardless of the currency needed to upgrade it

there are some places when a bldg is offered, if you hover your cursor over that green arrow, it reads what currency the building upgrades with ... for example, that arrow is on the spring & beach stables in the golden apple trader & hovering over it reads those will require golden apples to upgrade them
    Thank you, Heather. That was my original question. I was wracking my brain trying to remember!
    Thanks, all!!  The green checks I took to mean that I had completed everything.  I did wonder what the white blank was on the task.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file