Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldflowers

george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
Has the Favourite offers to sell Goldflowers for WOF tokens been removed, I hit 51 goldflowers 2 weeks ago & haven't seen the favourite offer since

Comments

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Sadly 2 weeks since last post, no Favourite Offers for Gold flowers, looks like it's gone
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I had this offer just a day or 2 ago. I hope you catch it again soon 
    I had this offer just a day or 2 ago. I hope you catch it again soon 
    Thanks Heather this was the response I was hoping for, I was wondering if I should plant them all & grab whatever gold I get, so I just hang onto them & live in hope one day I get lucky 
  • Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Congrats, you still have the opportunity to waste them???

Trading gold anything for a 1 time use item instead of making your farm stronger for the future is a terrible idea. 

I have used GML's for a kite upgrade several times, but that is a permanent gain. Also a 1% increase from purchasing those is misleading as it does not calculate as you would think. Still a good item though. 

Consider this and ask more questions. Generally trading against a computer generated item you are losing value unless you have a specific use in mind.
    Set (US1) said:
    Congrats, you still have the opportunity to waste them???

Trading gold anything for a 1 time use item instead of making your farm stronger for the future is a terrible idea. 

I have used GML's for a kite upgrade several times, but that is a permanent gain. Also a 1% increase from purchasing those is misleading as it does not calculate as you would think. Still a good item though. 

Consider this and ask more questions. Generally trading against a computer generated item you are losing value unless you have a specific use in mind.
    Sorry Set, I think you may missed the tread on Goldflower trader & not using gold or GML's,
    In the 10 years building my farms nearly everything is for Co-Op events & try to use as little gold as possible, everything I upgrade is nearly 12 hours +, so it'll always be a work in progress
    As for using WoF tokens, there not wasted, as there only used on CC wheel & helps my other co-op members in final rankings.
    Each of us have the own way of doing things, what works for me, maybe is not what others want.
    Happy farming
    George
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Well said @george3 (AU1)   :)

Just because I don't personally choose to use the offers to trade in GMLs or goldflowers for anything else, doesn't mean that other players don't find the offers useful. I recall reading once that some players had a lot of excess of 1 or both of those, after which is when GGS came up with those offers. So I believe there are others too, who have found those offers a welcome choice

@Set (US1) Each player has their own right on how to choose & use the resources in this game. What 1 player might consider useless, another player might think is the best thing since sliced bread. But just because someone uses the games' resources differently than I do, I don't feel is justification for criticizing them, I believe it just means that different items hold different value to them as they do to me. Sharing ideas or how we use resources is a good thing, as it might open up an idea that I, or someone else hasn't considered yet.

Set, I would like to ask what you mean about the 1% increase being misleading in terms of calculations?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file