Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Leaving the game

I have decided to leave BF. Most of my coop are of the same opinion. I have liquidated all of my holdings. $100mil and 18,000 gold. I am willing to join a coop to donate all of the money and gold. Send me an offer to join your coop and it is yours. KddlHppr

Comments

• Why not visit us for a few days?
    You might just enjoy the game again :smiley:
  • Farmall1206 (US1)Farmall1206 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 02.02.2023
    we are a small growing coop looking for members and the extra funds would be geatly appreciated. we are BBornotBB. hope to see you soon
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    We are a laid back group, looking for new members.
    We're active in missions, projects, etc. and we don't require any of your gold or dollars to join or play.
    Check us out at
    FRANKLY MY DEAR
    Thanks
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    I have decided to leave BF. Most of my coop are of the same opinion. I have liquidated all of my holdings. $100mil and 18,000 gold. I am willing to join a coop to donate all of the money and gold. Send me an offer to join your coop and it is yours. KddlHppr
    If you don't mind me asking, why have you decided to leave? If it's because you're struggling with the game, there is a lot of friendly folks that would be happy to help. Maybe you're not enjoying the game because you haven't found the right team?

I quit playing for a while mostly because real life got too busy & I needed to focus more on that. At the time, I thought I wouldn't come back to playing & considered demolishing my farms & donating everything to my co-op. I'm glad I didn't do that now since I decided to start playing again. If you have purchased gold, your farm won't be deleted if you take a break for a while. You may decide to play again & if you don't get rid of everything then you won't have to start over from scratch. 
  • That's a good advise, @jess_d (US1) .

I do that myself. If I'm too busy or don't feel like playing for a while, I take a break.

Btw, were did you get that beautiful signature?
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    That's a good advise, @jess_d (US1) .

I do that myself. If I'm too busy or don't feel like playing for a while, I take a break.

Btw, were did you get that beautiful signature?
    I made my signature several years ago and I don't remember what the site was. I just googled free signature makers & found one that had little animated icons. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file