Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Round #1 OVER] Mystery Contest

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Was he seen going in to KFR  ?
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Gee I hope everything is okay with BugsBunny, Yes please keep us informed Rosy, will wait in the meantime, Thank you, :)
    Was he seen going in to KFR  ?
    @Uncle John (AU1) hoping I don't sound too daft, but what is KFR?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I think that Bugs would like it if we continued posting while we wait for his safe return. So here's my idea. If you win a box in this contest, what would you like it to contain? Nothing is too outrageous. I myself would like my box to contain a brand spanking new Lamborghini Spark 130 tractor! It's the ultimate status symbol for a successful farmer. 🏆 https://youtu.be/L8r57PIOQT0    What's on YOUR wish list?  B)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Good idea Farmer John!  I had to think about it for a tiny bit of time!  In my box, I would like a private island that had plenty of plush greenery & flowers. With a house and a bug out shelter underneath the house, and also a (platoon) boat and private jet to get to mainland for food etc.
    Now that does seem outrageous ! lol

@antigone6 (US1) Hey, if you're gonna dream you may as well dream BIG. Thanks for sharing.  o:)
  • Who Framed Bugsy Rabbit?
    This sounds fun farmerjohn, but I'm struggling between 2 choices;

In my box, I would either like;

an afternoon tea party with all of the mods from across the globe (that just sounds fun - and memorable)
    ~or~
    the amount of cash I have at the end of any Greta's DW event to be deposited into my real bank account

@Heather Norsk (US1)  I agree. Between the two, it's a tough call.  ;)
  • Eisengel1 (DE1)Eisengel1 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 135
    Your wishes sound good. I had to think about what I would like. I think I would be happy if I could get so much money into my account each month that I wouldn't have to work anymore and could devote myself entirely to my granddaughters and my hobbies.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Good idea .... keep your wishes coming.

I'll find another mod to pick a winner.

Keep on dreaming ! 
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Your wishes sound good. I had to think about what I would like. I think I would be happy if I could get so much money into my account each month that I wouldn't have to work anymore and could devote myself entirely to my granddaughters and my hobbies.
    Oh, I'm jumping on that bandwagon, I'd love that too.  B)
    @Eisenheim (FR1)  That doesn't sound so outrageous, but something everyone would like. 🥰
  • BOX #7
  • BigRoberta (IT1)BigRoberta (IT1) IT1 Posts: 5,183
    what a great idea .. I dream big and if I win a box, the prize I would like it to be a real farm in the middle of the green with many animals that I love .... And if you notice there is also a rabbit.. ;) 
    -

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You have until 17:00 CET tomorrow before the judging takes place.

Some seaweed products for whoever guesses who the judge is first.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    My dream would be 30 acres of woodland at the edge of a village, with a bungalow in a clearing in the middle of it. A combination of privacy without loneliness.   :¬)
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    good morning, I would like to have in farm the miracle water fountain.
    Basically with 350 of normal water product I could have a special drop.
    such special drop on the fields and for any product
    will grant a 35 percent increased production.
    the product harvested, will give 1 rainbow flowers that we can grow.
    thank you
  • Katonic (AU1)Katonic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    oooh! I would love that miracle fountain too, but only one that lets us harvest diamonds.
    edited 02.02.2023
    Well, @RosyStarling, you didn't specify how many guesses we can have  ....
    My inclination is to guess other moderators, and my 1st guess is Maty, my 2nd guess would be Tiana, my 3rd guess is CM_Kara, next guess is former mod Chickadee Quilter, and my last guesses (for now) are Elina, GabrielC, or Sophie Zee Catz
  • Hmmmm ... I would love to have a big old house surrounded by a large park, with lots of animals and enough money to maintain it all. <3

I do hope Bugs is okay. *fingers crossed*

Rosy, I love your new signature.

Who might be the judge? I haven't met that many moderators yet .... maybe Maty?
  • BigRoberta (IT1)BigRoberta (IT1) IT1 Posts: 5,183
    who will be the judge?
    as creator of the contest my first name is bugsbunny.. then alternatively Panda - Bailey and Diana..
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I would guess the first judge is Panda or Bailey OR maybe even Bugs himself :smile:
    Interesting - - I hadn't chosen Bugs, Panda, Diana, Bailey or Rosy since they have already been included in the contest on previous days. But, since this is a complete mystery with no set rules, I guess anything is possible.  So, now since someone else has already guessed Bugs, Panda, Diana & Bailey 1st, I'll throw Rosy's name into the rink as well ;) 
    But I have more guesses & thoughts because - who knows, it could be nothing like we expect, one never knows who could crawl out of the wordwork .... like perhaps CM_Katsuo, or former mods or CMs like CM_Mystletainn, CM_Nafaru, CM_Hunter, TiminuTufu, WascallyWabbit, PicklePaws, CuddlyFoxes, RowdyRac, or WillyBigFoot.... I think the sky's the limit here - LOL  (and my brain is done trying to remember any others)
    Not to mention, they could have other employees create forum accounts. I remember a time reading posts from some developers who came on to answer questions for a period of time. This is why I think the sky's the limit ;)
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Surely they could also pick a member to choose?
    Uncle John (AU1) maybe
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    The moderator judge for me will be
    ---- DRUM ROLL ---

Amazonit Rullo di tamburi  Alexa Skills

Maty BF ES
    My guess is that our first judge will beeeeeeee.......CM_Kara! 🤓
  • Eisengel1 (DE1)Eisengel1 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 135
    edited 02.02.2023
    what a great idea .. I dream big and if I win a box, the prize I would like it to be a real farm in the middle of the green with many animals that I love .... And if you notice there is also a rabbit.. ;) 
    -

Very nice. All animals that should live on a farm. 

I put my tip on Rot_BF_HU
    Oh, a thousand apologies, I mean no disrespect to BM_Rot, the mod for the HU server, that was just an oversight on my part, I am so sorry!  I am so grateful to Eisengel1 for catching that and making sure BM_Rot got a vote too !!!  Awesome inclusion  :)

I love Morti (SKN)'s thought about having a player be a judge, that opens up the sky even farther !!  Who knows, maybe it could be farmerjohn 22 (US1) ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file