Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Round #1 OVER] Mystery Contest

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    It is not anything related to moderator posts this time, but you are close with that.

This is the best clue I can give without spoiling the fun.

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    LOL - I have to agree with that word FUN ;)

Whatever you are looking for is not in this thread, go hunt down the mystery, may the moderators be in your favour.

• So the mods are hungry?

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023
    All done B)
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    @Bennet Drake (US1) you are so clever with your pictures !!!
    I love that :)
  • Hmmmm ... is he talking about the Guidelines we need to follow?
    I didn't get that from the clues, but at this point, it could be possible ;)
  • I'm sorry, I didn't see the posts from this page ... I stopped at page 5 ...

@FarmerCli (US1)  already mentioned them :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023
    All done. <3
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • I've been sitting down reading a book (no mystery though) and I suddenly thought 'staying close to the mods' kinda means following the rules. That's when I thought of the guidelines.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 27.01.2023
    Sad show LOL or
    The Muppet Show
    she is so funny then, with those clues ha ha
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am not sure what this is all about, but Ill give it a try if I can figure out what to do, :)

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    We can do this Blue Denim!  :-)
    I keep going back at reading all the posts and clues that Bugs is giving. 
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    If I should go, where mods are leading... It will be joining discord or contacting support ;)
    LOL karadok, that is true, they do often direct us to those places ;)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    If I should go, where mods are leading... It will be joining discord or contacting support ;)
    @karadok (PL1) Why not join us in Discord? It's basically an extension of the forum and your Mod of the Polish forum, Diana, is there to help you.  :)
  • @Bennet Drake (US1) you are so clever with your pictures !!!
    I love that :)
    A smile a day keeps the doctor away :smiley:
    Thanks
    Poor doctor just might go out of business :)
    I'll give you all another direct hint.

One of the mods who posted in this competition thread is your key to the mystery box.

Secret Code: BUGSBUNNY_WAS_HERE 
    edited 28.01.2023
    Secret Code: BUGSBUNNY_WAS_HERE 

Congratulations @Heather Norsk (US1), since this was kind of challenging and since it took some time, I am giving you one mystery box for yourself, also another mystery box which you can gift to a friend (the friend should already have atleast one post in this thread to be eligible).

Please let me know which box you are going to open for yourself.

There are 43 mystery boxes in-front of you and you can open one from them.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [44] [45]

Be aware, there are empty boxes too.

Also, please let me know who is the friend whom you are gifting the other box to, once you choose the friend, I'll give him/her option to pick a box out of the remaining later.

For those who wondering, the secret code was left out in Bailey's visitor messages, the hints were pointing towards Bailey.

Regards,
    Bunny

P.S: Keep Posting.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    And the mystery continues!  :smile:
    Congrats Heather! Good Luck... Choose a full box of goodies !  

Wow - thanks Bugs !!
    Earlier I commented about Bailey's post, I was thinking it was something along those lines ... you really had to give a lot of clues on that one, sorry to make you work so hard :(

I choose box 17 for myself ;)

and a friend .... wow how generous !!!
    but ooooof that is hard to choose, I have many I consider friend who have posted here.
    I'm so sorry to everyone else, but I can sadly only choose one - - this gift will go to Bennet Drake
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) I'm too slow in online chatting - it takes me ages to write a post or message. 
    Thank you Anti :)
    Wow - thanks Bugs !!
    Earlier I commented about Bailey's post, I was thinking it was something along those lines ... you really had to give a lot of clues on that one, sorry to make you work so hard :(

I choose box 17 for myself ;)

and a friend .... wow how generous !!!
    but ooooof that is hard to choose, I have many I consider friend who have posted here.
    I'm so sorry to everyone else, but I can sadly only choose one - - this gift will go to Bennet Drake
    Congratulations Heather, 

[17] - 500 Gold

@Bennet Drake (US1)

Please pick a box from the below boxes 

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [14] [15] [16]  [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [44] [45]

how sweet ! - thank you @BugsBunny :)
    Good luck @Bennet Drake (US1) :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @Heather Norsk (US1)  Congratulations, Heather!  :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @karadok (PL1) if you do join Discord you will be able to use Polish. As John said Diana is your friendly mod there but the lovely Panda (CZ) helps too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file