Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Event is sticky ?

Several player in my coop have reported issues with the current running Pleasure Park event, where the screen is getting stuck

1 example is they try to leave the building with a filled stall to place, but the mouse sticks to the map so the map keeps moving around & there is no stall they are "holding" to place. The remedy is to go back into the Pleasure Park building to get the stall again and place it. It is happening to some players, but not all, and only some of the time. I was wondering if others are having this issue, and also if this is a known bug or can be reported.

Comments

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I'm having the same issues 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Reported. It is quite widespread
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thank you :)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 30.12.2022
    I have the same problems with placing stalls at the pleasure park.
    I also have an issue with adding goods to a stall.....sometimes it shows stock that is already used and only logging off and in will solve the problem.

Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
    edited 31.12.2022
    Please report Pleasure Park problems to Support
    They need information to sort it out

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Again the same bugs in the pleasure park
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    yes same here :neutral:
    Reported
    thanks Rosy !

was just coming here to report same bugs again, but even worse this time around  (re-occurs more often)

I look forward to a response about a fix coming soon :)
  • Just as workaround you can hit layout mode then cancel to reset each time it becomes sticky. 
    This time around, this event has been working flawlessly for me - no more sticking & no more jumping. Thanks to whomever fixed it, and I hope it's the same for everyone :)
Sign In to comment.