Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Contest feedback and suggestions - no log in needed

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
edited 14.12.2022 in Contests & Awards

Which  contests do you like the  most?

Are there any you dislike?

Do you have any suggestions?

Edit to add
If you can't post please use the form HERE .
I can post it for you
A google account is not needed.

Bunny and Rosy
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Thank you for working hard to bring us contests :smile:
    I like the ones that are a bit of a challenge - like "Where in the World?" or the word searches/crossword puzzles. I like those where I have to learn something myself... lol. I also enjoy the creative ones, like the poems and Yarnie's story.
    There are none that I really dislike.
    I suggest you guys give yourselves a bit pat on the back for doing an awesome job!

• thank you very much for the time and your creativity that you dedicate to us.
      I find it difficult to crossword not knowing the language. but still I enjoy it.
    I love to guess the monuments and places.
    I always learn something
      thank you so much
    Merry Christmas from Italy
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 14.12.2022
    It has just occurred to me that so many cannot log in.

If you can't post please use the form HERE .
    I can post it for you.
    A google account is not needed.

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I prefer the find items contest's or write poem's & stories, thank you for the wonderful work you all do in the Forums & on Discord, much appreciated. :)
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    I love almost all the contest, although word searching, question answering, finding places are my favorite. The more effort I need to put in to find the answer, the more proud I am, when I accomplish the task (even if I don't win). My number one was: Forum Contest - They look like a flower but sting like a bee.

I don't like contests where participation is based on luck (like tombola cup) - when resoult doesn't depend on me and I can't do nothing to change that. It's a little frustrating. 

I also really like badges as a prize for everyone - it's great consolation prize :)

• Thanks for asking, Rosy!  My favorite are the Word Searches.  I also like find/count the items, and writing poetry.   My tech skills are limited so cannot do Where in the World contests.  

Thank you for all the work you and the rest of the Team do!  Much appreciated!  

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    From galaxyy (INT1)

Hi Rosy, Thank you for allowing me to write outside the forum (in the form) and especially for allowing any player to participate in the contests without LOGIN. I like questions like this one from the calendar (which are linked to the game). Of all the contests I saw on the forum, this was the one I liked the most: The reason is simple: as the players' time zones are different, sometimes when I enter there is no active contest, however, hours after my visit to forum a new contest is published. What usually happens, in my case, is missing the application deadline. In this one specifically, I missed the first two days, but as it is a long-term contest (I still have 22 chances to participate). I love finding things challenges (known as the 7 mistakes in two identical pictures challenge). I love the games: find the pairs (activates memory). I also really like the find the way game to connect one object to another. I'll put a picture as an example:

I do a lot of crosswords in my language, but in another language (English) the only time I did it I found it too complicated and I couldn't finish it. I'm not a big fan of x in the world. Have a great end of the year and may 2023 be prosperous for everyone ="."=
  • I love the puzzles the most. I dislike the writing ones the most.
    And I'm glad for any and all contests. Thank you and all others who make them.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 18.12.2022
    Thank you RosyStarling for asking us about the contests we like and dislike.
    What i love and enjoy:
    1. I love the multiple choice quizzes that are Big Farm themed
    2. I enjoy the wordsearches and crossword puzzles
    3. I enjoy some of the Art Fan contests but not good at graphic design.
    4. I enjoy riddles too.
    5. I really like mazes

What I do not enjoy:
    1. Jigsaw puzzles as I am always way to slow at putting them together, so there is no hope of winning (but I know others do enjoy it).
    2. I find the "Where in the World" too challenging as I am not a world traveler and even when I google the hints I get nothing that even comes close.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file