Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bug obsidian farm with repeat harvester

I have noticed for several days that the crop I sow for the night and add the repeat harvester to, does not harvest while I sleep.
Because I had no screenshots, I could not show.
But last night I set my stock on 0 and today checked my stock. Still zero while it should have been 11 (fields) x 180 (crop) = 1980. As you can se in the second screenshot, the mouseover info says "repeat 2/2".
During the day that I am online, this bug does not appear.
I will go and check my main farm also because it might happen on all farms. I will add info for the apples tomorrow.
Since this is a feature I pay for , I assume it will be checked with some priority.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I'm afraid this is a SUPPORT issue 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    @RosyStarling ......I thought this was the "bug reporting" section of the forum?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Indeed ... and often  problems can be sorted out  here

But this one is an issue for Support

I contacted support
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    This is a bug that exists a long time already. Your harvest is not disappearing: it is transported to one of the market orders, although your barn is empty.
    So indeed: the repeat harvester has strange actions at night.
    It doesn't happen during the day time.

This is a bug that exists a long time already. Your harvest is not disappearing: it is transported to one of the market orders, although your barn is empty.

I will check that as soon as I have open market orders again.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    It doesn't quite fit, I (sometimes) lose my items, they don't appear in the barn or in the contracts! And the dung to be used in the greenhouse disappears out of the blue!
    And I don't get any money for them either.
     And yes, support is also contacted from here
    edited 05.12.2022
    It doesn't quite fit, I (sometimes) lose my items, they don't appear in the barn or in the contracts! And the dung to be used in the greenhouse disappears out of the blue!
    And I don't get any money for them either.
     And yes, support is also contacted from here
    Great. The socalled barn is full prblem was already reported in january , mainly when you idle some time on the obsidian farm. And now it turns out the repeat harvester seems also be affected by that bug.
    The more ticket go to support, the more priority the problem will get.

The harvest that is ready during the night, is not going to the market. I checked that with the repeat harvester.
    It doesn't go to the market and also does not show in the barn.
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Well, this is a very strange thing. I checked it again and my (repeat) harvest certainly goes into one of the market orders. Unfortunately not into the one I am working on. So it would be nice to have this bug fixed.

Let's all have a lovely december!
Sign In to comment.