Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion of the November Update]

Discuss the November Update Here.

Please note that the actual update will happen tomorrow.

Comments

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    In regard to the update tomorrow~ who is the pre-client? And for global~ is that 10 am CST? EST?

Thank you
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 21.11.2022
    pre client is the INT server

All times are German times ... currently CET
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 22.11.2022
    Discuss the November update here? - ummm, ok 

Don't updates normally happen at the beginning of the month? I wonder why there's going to be one at the end of the month

Wasn't it last year that we lost out on the end of the Advent Calendar? I am hoping they got that fixed.  It didn't mention Santa's Wheel, but I sure hope that comes around again this year.  

Changed the order of the inventory tabs and the order of the contents???  Well, that will probably take some getting used to. Can't wait to see what it looks like.  (I believe in the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", but I have learned to accept that BigFarm does not) 

.....  I might have more to say later, after we see more of what the update is about

Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
  • I hope its after the end off the Greta dream !!!!!!! so frustrating when its happens in the last hours off that event.
  • Katonic (AU1)Katonic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    I absolutely love the way this new update has moved the boats in inventory with the decorations to its own section at the DSF.  Also I like that they have given a new tab for the mystery boxes.  So much more organized. Thank you very much.
    I agree with Katonic.  I especially like that it separated the 200 limit, we have max 200 for decos and 200 for boats, instead of combining them. I like this upgrade :)
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    I was hoping with this update you could at least increase the storage limit  of 200 . 
  • I agree with Katonic.  I especially like that it separated the 200 limit, we have max 200 for decos and 200 for boats, instead of combining them. I like this upgrade :)
    What do you do with 200 boats? I can only use 12 boats and i dismantle my extra decorations.
  • Boats can be exchanged in the Santa's Workshop event in December.
    And you can have 14 boats in total, unless I'm very wrong.
    I dismantle some decos, and demolish some for cash. But just having the space for extra stuff is good since I can't get to it every day. Our fun and active Ripper team keeps me busy... lol.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I was just sitting there thinking the same thing
    I noticed it's absence too, but as that is just the 1st half of December, I am (hopefully) anticipating to see it in the 2nd half of December ;)
  • I didn't notice - thanks for the heads up!
    (Still hoping though... lol)
Sign In to comment.