Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC Strange Red Box

Is anyone else getting goat stables half the time they open the Strange Red Boxes in CC? It feels like every other box I open is one of those useless goat stables. At this point it seems like the odds are skewed heavily in the favor of those buildings.

Comments

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Just opened mine, (level 1 Tropical pigsty), fairly useless for me as I've got well over 100 of different things over 3 farms I'll never use, their good for lower lever players, just the way the game is going I guess
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    for me it's chicken coops.... I have 30 in my inventory, don't know if I'll ever have time or space to build them (nor if I want to), but I only have 7 goats in inventory

Most of the things I get in those red boxes are not something I need, but they would be nice for lower level farms. That being said, need to be in a good coop to earn them, and most big coops don't want the lower level farms.
  • Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
    edited 27.11.2022
    During the time we've earned the "strange red boxes" I've only received one Viking goat stable. I've received two co-op cherries, 4 co-op apples, 2 fertile gardens, 2 fertile meadows, a fertile field, several candy coops. I love the strange red boxes, as do the rest of my co-op, since none of us are able to spend huge amounts of real money. Ripper Street also accepts rookies and have seen several of them progress into formidable players. Of course this is just my opinion, but to us it's one of the best prizes GGS has added in a while. We generally earn the first strange red box, and our co-op goal is to work towards earning both. So for us, it is fun! It also helps us to save those apple coins for buying other things to help us progress. We are grateful for that prize.
  • I also really enjoy the "Strange Red Box's"...I have gotten a lot of items I probably won't build (mostly chicken coops) but...I have gotten some that I have put up (Co Op Orchards, Sweet Apiary's)! Having that said...it is always exciting and fun to see what everyone gets in our Co Op. Whether it is a reward that gets used or not, we enjoy them and I do think it is one of the better rewards offered at this time!
  • Thanks for the replies, everyone. Maybe I just need to find a four leaf clover, because my luck has been pretty bad with them based on what you're all saying, LOL. My coop almost always gets both boxes out of the CC, and I already have 8 of the goat stables in my inventory. Glad to hear you have had better experiences than me!
  • Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    Mine have mostly been chicken coops level 1 , i did get a cherry orchard level1 but the best one i got was a level nine fertile garden, i had to keep checking to make sure i was looking at it right, i was in shock  lol, it's now on my gf :)
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    We need to be able to delete items from Themed Buildings. I have an excessive amount of items I will never use and these strange red boxes are adding to the mess of non-usable items.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Mine have mostly been chicken coops level 1 , i did get a cherry orchard level1 but the best one i got was a level nine fertile garden, i had to keep checking to make sure i was looking at it right, i was in shock  lol, it's now on my gf :)
    You're lucky! The best I've gotten of a fertile garden is a level 5. I would have taken 2nd & 3rd looks at it too !

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We need to be able to delete items from Themed Buildings. I have an excessive amount of items I will never use and these strange red boxes are adding to the mess of non-usable items.
    Soon Santa's Wheel will be here - in there you should be able to get rid of those themed buildings.
  • daisymae7 (US1)daisymae7 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Yes, I 've mostly got ten goats or chicken co op

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file