Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do you make special items?

(Fairly new to the game. Haven't played for long. Maybe I simply missed something.)

I know how to make ordinary hummus. (I don't know if it's spelled that way, but going with it)
I know how to make ordinary animal feed.
I know how to make ordinary fertilizer.

But how do you make the other fertilizers, animal feeds and hummus?
And can we make fuel and fishing gear 
and is there a way to get gold and other currencies without spending money then from the real world ( money's very tight these days)

Answers

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 21.11.2022
    You can only win Premium (blue) and Super (orange)

You  can make Obsidian versions on the Obsidian farm but you really need a  well developed Main, Gourmet and Flower that are very productive

As a general  rule just because you are able to start something new don't .   Wait much longer or you will struggle and get frustrated

Gold is found in mystery boxes, leveling up, logging on regularly

You can turn 2,000 gold into 4,000 gold in the Gold mine of you earn a gold mining license

And don't forget the Contests.
    They are run regularly here and on Discord

PS in my opinion the best of limited gold is the Water Tower
  • Just a couple of additions to Rosy's comment:

You can make premium humus from ordinary humus with the Humus Pro (production farm machine found in the garage on main farm).

You can make green house humus with the Special press (production farm machine found in the garage).

If you upgrade your laboratory you can produce premium feed and fertilizer (and super feed and fertilizer) using rare catalysts and the lower level feed/fertilizer and seaweed fertilizers using precious catalysts and super feeds/fertilizer.

You can buy various humus and fertilizers with silver apples in the reward center. (Silver and gold apples are earned by playing).

You can buy special fertilizers, feeds, and humus using rewards earned on the temporary farms at the trade center (though it takes quite a few farm dollars to succeed in the temp farms, Viking farm is the current temp farm and as of this post has 6 days remaining).

You can also buy special fertilizers, feeds, and humus in the trade center using fish tokens that are earned by participating in the gold fish rescue event when it occurs.

If you are in a coop you can earn fertilizers, feeds, and humus from repairing and donating to the adventurer's boat twice each day.

• jules (US1)jules (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    How do you make those scientific potions? I know I'm nowhere close to needing them yet. I would just like to know for future reference if you can get them somehow without spending money or just getting them by chance somehow.
  • jules (US1)jules (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Just a couple of additions to Rosy's comment:

You can make premium humus from ordinary humus with the Humus Pro (production farm machine found in the garage on main farm).

You can make green house humus with the Special press (production farm machine found in the garage).

If you upgrade your laboratory you can produce premium feed and fertilizer (and super feed and fertilizer) using rare catalysts and the lower level feed/fertilizer and seaweed fertilizers using precious catalysts and super feeds/fertilizer.

You can buy various humus and fertilizers with silver apples in the reward center. (Silver and gold apples are earned by playing).

You can buy special fertilizers, feeds, and humus using rewards earned on the temporary farms at the trade center (though it takes quite a few farm dollars to succeed in the temp farms, Viking farm is the current temp farm and as of this post has 6 days remaining).

You can also buy special fertilizers, feeds, and humus in the trade center using fish tokens that are earned by participating in the gold fish rescue event when it occurs.

If you are in a coop you can earn fertilizers, feeds, and humus from repairing and donating to the adventurer's boat twice each day.

catalysts?  are those the things that look like they belong in the mad scientist lab? I saw those too. And wondered if there was a way to make them `
  • You get catalysts (science flasks) every day that you operate a farm machine. You can also buy catalysts in the reward center and there are occasional events that let you upgrade some catalysts from a lower level to a higher level. It will take quite a bit of time and farm dollars to upgrade your lab though

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file