Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The different farms

(I am completely new to the game I haven't played long, and I could just be dumb.)
 When the game says "temporary farm" do they mean the farms like flower farm and other farms like that, or something else?

Comments

• Temporary farms are just that., temporary. They are usually seasonal. Island farms, Viking farm, Candy farm etc. They last a certain number of days and then expire and you only have a certain amount of time after that to spend your winnings. The current Temp farm is Viking farm, As of this post it lasts another 7 days.

Gourmet farm, Flower farm, and Obsidian farm are all permanent farms. 

Dream world farms are also "temporary" lasting only a few days but with accelerated construction times but aren't considered temp farms in the game's nomeclature.
  • jules (US1)jules (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Temporary farms are just that., temporary. They are usually seasonal. Island farms, Viking farm, Candy farm etc. They last a certain number of days and then expire and you only have a certain amount of time after that to spend your winnings. The current Temp farm is Viking farm, As of this post it lasts another 7 days.

Gourmet farm, Flower farm, and Obsidian farm are all permanent farms. 

Dream world farms are also "temporary" lasting only a few days but with accelerated construction times but aren't considered temp farms in the game's nomeclature.
    thank you.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    At a low level I would avoid all the temporary farms.

Build the main farm, gourmet farm and flower up first until you have a good income

the others take take time and money
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    imo the temp farms were introduced into the game for high level players who had more dollars than they knew how to spend!  If that ain't you then I would suggest that you ignore them  :¬)
  • At a low level I would avoid all the temporary farms.

Build the main farm, gourmet farm and flower up first until you have a good income

the others take take time and money
    This is very true. Though you can play the dream farms for free each time they come up and the rewards from those are well worth the effort.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Another good reason for not doing the temp farms at an early level is that when you start a temp farm, it unlocks the two boxes on Capt. Barnacles boat that asks you to fill with the exotic fruits that you aren't able to produce yet. This makes you unable to fill the boat and get your loading bonus.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file