Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

2 weekly events

vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
Are both the Here's to Nature and Mysterious Asia events to run concurrently or will one to cancelled ,  as the HTN event still has 4 days to run ?
I don't want to start the MA event till matter clarified .
thx

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 12.11.2022
    Reported

It is the weekend  and there will be no staff here until Monday.

FWIW I've started Mysterious Asia

@vbillyboy55 (AU1)   I  moved this to Bugs Reports

• Why did mysterious Asia start early?
    @davidharrell (US1)  I merged you with the extant thread on the issue

We don't know
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Wow! I love this! Thank you @RosyStarling for being the one to start this Asia event.  I am already nearly finished with it. :)  Now I will be going on to the bonus phase of the event. :)  Perhaps you can also start the other weekly events as well? (hope-hope)  <3
    edited 12.11.2022
    @FarmerCli (US1)  It was not me !!

I have zero power over that sort of thing

Someone pressed a wrong button

What I meant was I had started doing the event  on the assumption it would not end
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Even though it was a mistake, I sure hope they keep them both running until they each finish, and just fix it afterwards
  • Is there going to be an official announcement as to whether they made a mistake or that they are going to begin starting the events randomly?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Is there going to be an official announcement as to whether they made a mistake or that they are going to begin starting the events randomly?
    I'd bet on the later - randomly start what ever event they feel like.
    Both events will finish on the 16th
  • Both events will finish on the 16th
    Who asked that question? There are 3 major Events going and I am not playing any of them seriously because I was not allowed to do any preparation. These Events are tough enough when I plan for them. I am not going to spend gold and seaweed on random challenges. I guess I will find out in time what the games intentions are, but I don't understand why it is such a big secret.  
    edited 15.11.2022
    @davidharrell (US1)  villyboy asked in the opening post and Heather further down about the two concurrent deco (weekly) events  which is what this thread is about.

There are always several individual and coop events going on
  • @davidharrell (US1)  villyboy asked in the opening post and Heather further down about the two concurrent deco (weekly) events  which is what this thread is about.

There are always several individual and coop events going on
    villyboy if you are listening, click on the event and in the upper right-hand corner place your cursor on the clock and it will tell you how many hours are left. Now, hopefully, someone will answer my questions. But, if not, time will tell. It is all cool :)
    Who asked that question? There are 3 major Events going and I am not playing any of them seriously because I was not allowed to do any preparation. These Events are tough enough when I plan for them. I am not going to spend gold and seaweed on random challenges. I guess I will find out in time what the games intentions are, but I don't understand why it is such a big secret.  
    What do you call a Major Event? I only see two mentioned here "Back To Nature" & "Mysterious Asia"
    Here is a link to the so called "updated Weekly Calendar" https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/217587/upcoming-events-calendar-weeks-45-46#latest
    What do you call a Major Event? I only see two mentioned here "Back To Nature" & "Mysterious Asia"
    Here is a link to the so called "updated Weekly Calendar" https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/217587/upcoming-events-calendar-weeks-45-46#latest
    I consider Culinary Campaign on the Gourmet Farm a major event.
    @davidharrell (US1)
    I do not think it is a secret, and we have plenty of time to prepare if we want to play them.

The Culinary Campaign starts every month around the 10th or 11th.

The 5 on the main farm rotate in sequence and each lasts for 7 days. One starts the day after the previous one ends. Normally it's in this order; Here's to Nature, Fairy Tale Time, Mysterious Asia, Not of This World, Hint of Hawaii.  GGS does always say, they can change things up without notice, but this has been the pattern for quite some time.
    Since there is normally only 1 of the main farm events running at any time, it was surprising to us why the Asia event started while the Nature one still had several days left & that was the question here. The response was, that it was started in error, so I am understanding this is not to be an expected thing in the future. 
    I consider Culinary Campaign on the Gourmet Farm a major event.
    You are correct. There are three Major Weekly events running, I forget about the Gourmet farm events ;)
    @davidharrell (US1)
    I do not think it is a secret, and we have plenty of time to prepare if we want to play them.

The Culinary Campaign starts every month around the 10th or 11th.

The 5 on the main farm rotate in sequence and each lasts for 7 days. One starts the day after the previous one ends. Normally it's in this order; Here's to Nature, Fairy Tale Time, Mysterious Asia, Not of This World, Hint of Hawaii.  GGS does always say, they can change things up without notice, but this has been the pattern for quite some time.
    Since there is normally only 1 of the main farm events running at any time, it was surprising to us why the Asia event started while the Nature one still had several days left & that was the question here. The response was, that it was started in error, so I am understanding this is not to be an expected thing in the future. 
    Thanks for telling everyone else what I already knew. :) I don't believe anyone confirmed it was an error, Fairy Tale Time started as scheduled, so, as I said before, time will tell all. 
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    edited 21.11.2022
    Not of this World has just turned up lol :smile:

Apologies Rosy, should have read your post first :blush:
    :D   I'll put it here too

Yes  ... we have two themed events again !!   

They will BOTH  end on Thursday at the same time

Thanks for the update @RosyStarling  :)

Any news if this is a new planned thing, or if it is a mistake ?  (I assumed it was, since it's in the bug section)
    Error  ... all the way

Not sure Kara has any hair left

The intention is what is on our new Calendar
    edited 21.11.2022
      @RosyStarling

and poor Kara .... I'm sending her a plate of zero cal virtual cookies to binge eat whilst they figure it out 

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    For a while now, I have been getting multiple short term special challenges at the same time.
    For example, this morning I logged on and have a new 3 day Not Of This World challenge and a new 3 day Fairy Tale Time challenge.
    -
    Is anyone else getting those ?
    @GrammaLeah (US1)   I moved you the thread discussing the fact we have two simultaneous events  again

I'm not sure what you mean by short term special challenges

If you finish an event quickly we have had the 'speed' challenges at the end for quite some time now

edited 21.11.2022
    They claim they will last only 3 days for the entire 6 step challenge. (72 hours & 54 minutes at the moment)
    I did not have either one on my page yesterday when I logged out.
    @GrammaLeah (US1) Fairy Tale Time has been here since last Thursday, and will run the standard 7 days.You must have overlooked it.

Not of this World turned up unexpected'y and will run for a shortened time.

Both will end Thursday at the same time
  • I skimmed through this thread.  Mysterious Asia started yesterday and has a little over 2 days now to finish?  I started doing a higher level and now won't finish. I asked someone else and they said it started yesterday and we both started it.  I looked on all the calendars and didn't see when it started.  This is getting crazy!
    What, ME overlook something?!
    Tell me it ain't so!
    Thanks much for the reply.
Sign In to comment.