Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

USA SERVER

You know we couldn't have helped but notice that we are being treated differently than the other servers, especially from that of the German server.

WE DESERVE RESPECT AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVERS.

Comments

• Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    How so?

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    In what way?

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I hear... don't know first hand, but I do hear that other servers, Germany servers being one, receive much better gold sales... for example.~ 1000%.

• 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    USA has long waiting time in-between missions which is totally unfair.
  • 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    edited 04.11.2022
    And, is it our perception that Placebo  really is an existing coop?   That maybe they are not a "real" team?
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 04.11.2022
    I hear... don't know first hand, but I do hear that other servers, Germany servers being one, receive much better gold sales... for example.~ 1000%.

@antigone6 (US1)    I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's just a rumor and nothing more.  ;)
  • BaileyBailey Moderator, Guest Posts: 14,817

That would be new to me and I am playing BF and being a Mod for ages. We have the same offers than any other server.

And, is it our perception that Placebo really is an existing coop?   That maybe they are not a "real" team?
    Yes, they are an existing coop and I had a lot of contact with them in the past.

Just Cath (US1) said:
    USA has long waiting time in-between missions which is totally unfair.
    We also have on german server. It really depends on your playstyle.

To all of you. Please stop spreading rumors. When you say something, make sure you have the proof of it.

Kind regards,

Bailey

P.S.: Normally I wouldn't post in another forum than DE, but in this case I had to.
    edited 04.11.2022
    I had heard this from someone playing on the German Server about the gold sales. Spreading rumors is not something I ever want to do. Apologies. I only put it here so maybe we would know the truth about it. 
    Thank you  Bailey  :)
    edited 04.11.2022
      farmerjohn 22 (US1)  I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's just a rumor and nothing more.  

Thank you farmer John.  :)
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    German servers have more privileg on this  game for sure, i have seen offer 200% to some player in while to our server 150%. You just can see ranking on CC or in WWC always is German servers is there in top 1-2 and if you increase voice you will be bad, because always will have ravenge by someone. So listen to me dont talk about this because no worth it, no one will hear you.  I advice you to dont talk my friend @Just Cath(US1)
  • CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    Hello everyone,

First of all: Please don't get angry over things you only heard third hand. :)

I can assure you, that we don't treat German servers better than other servers. They don't get other/better offers than others and even the scheduling for the events is the same for every server.
    German servers have more privileg on this  game for sure, i have seen offer 200% to some player in while to our server 150%. 
    Well, I'm pretty sure that you've seen offers for Empire then, because there, we have 200% offers. Which is not because we prefer Empire over Big Farm by the way, but because the games just have different economics and currencies.

Cheers,
    Kara
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    CM Kara said:
    Hello everyone,

First of all: Please don't get angry over things you only heard third hand. :)

I can assure you, that we don't treat German servers better than other servers. They don't get other/better offers than others and even the scheduling for the events is the same for every server.
    German servers have more privileg on this  game for sure, i have seen offer 200% to some player in while to our server 150%. 
    Well, I'm pretty sure that you've seen offers for Empire then, because there, we have 200% offers. Which is not because we prefer Empire over Big Farm by the way, but because the games just have different economics and currencies.

Cheers,
    Kara
    I am very old only this game and i have seen it on server German in bigfarm, i am a gamer and i can know games which is which one. Sorry for that but this is reality. 
  • CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    edited 07.11.2022
    Maybe you misunderstood.
    We don't prefer DE servers over any other servers. Therefore, they don't get better offers. In fact, servers are handled equally in general.

What we are doing, is giving special offers in special cases to individual players. Like if you don't login for a long time, you'll get a higher offer.

This has nothing to do with servers though.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    All I am going to say about all this is just > Wow.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    CM Kara said:
    Maybe you misunderstood.
    We don't prefer DE servers over any other servers. Therefore, they don't get better offers. In fact, servers are handled equally in general.

What we are doing, is giving special offers in special cases to individual players. Like if you don't login for a long time, you'll get a higher offer.

This has nothing to do with servers though.
    Thanks Kara that about explains it
    I've got a farm on the international server that I visit every couple of weeks (3-6),
    I get welcome back gold when I log in & usually while I'm there, I'll get a 200% gold offer, so not only DE server, it's something I've never seen as a regular player (best 150%)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file