Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

VF diamond league

What's happening with the diamond league in the vf, It has 3 coops and says all to be demoted??

Comments

• If that's the case, not a lot of point playing it at all
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)

Please don't double post as per the Community Guidelines
    Edit (cog top right) to add extra

Please provide a screenshot and I can pass it on

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    edited 30.08.2022
    We are getting the same 

[Screenshot replaced without names - Rosy]

edited 30.08.2022
    Thanks !!

Now I can ask what is happening

Thanks Rosy, we are a bit worried it will be restarted 
    edited 30.08.2022
    There was a change some time ago that nobody will be demoted when the number of coops drops below a certain threshold, so this is a display bug. The arrows don't reflect what is actually happening.

There should be no demotions.

The display error has been bugged.

There will be no restart :smiley:
    There was a change some time ago that nobody will be demoted when the number of coops drops below a certain threshold, so this is a display bug. The arrows don't reflect what is actually happening.

There should be no demotions.

There will be no restart :smiley:
    Thank you :)
  • Thank you, but there's definately only 3 coops in the diamond league this time?
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    edited 30.08.2022
    Thank you, but there's definately only 3 coops in the diamond league this time?
    Is there a way of finding out how many there are in other leagues?

What is confusing me is that there are 2 pages of 2x Diamond league VF challenges.. Indicating that there could be 5 co-ops in the diamond league..
  • amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
    edited 30.08.2022
    I hadn't noticed that, now I am even more confused. @ rosystarling, can you confirm for us please
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    Is there a way of finding out how many there are in other leagues?

What is confusing me is that there are 2 pages of 2x Diamond league VF challenges.. Indicating that there could be 5 co-ops in the diamond league..

Every page with challenges is one VF league (name of challenge = name of co-op). If you want to check ranking in other leagues, you need to write the name of the co-op from page/league you are looking for in search engine, here:

• thank you for that info , never noticed that search engine before, most helpful
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    It was last year this was reported as an issue on the AU server
    Here is a link to that forum discussion
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/212642/vf-bug-problem/p1

The result we were told then, is that the fix for this that was implemented would be that there will be no demotion if there are less than 10 co-ops.
    Since now in GB server there are only 3, I'm guessing that's not working across the board?

Because it's been fixed before, I hope it's easier / quicker this time 
    edited 30.08.2022
    It was last year this was reported as an issue on the AU server
    Here is a link to that forum discussion
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/212642/vf-bug-problem/p1

The result we were told then, is that the fix for this that was implemented would be that there will be no demotion if there are less than 10 co-ops.
    Since now in GB server there are only 3, I'm guessing that's not working across the board?

Because it's been fixed before, I hope it's easier / quicker this time 
    I remember that discussion well - it looked as if the Aussie VF was slowly dying..

It looks from here that there are 2 diamond leagues:

and also - if you look at challenges:

I have blanked out the 5 co-op names except the first character - hope this is OK.

There are 2 pages of diamond challenges and 4 co-ops in the diamond challenges (excluding our co-op) making 5!

Any idea @RosyStarling What is going on?
  • obviously they never promoted any coops last time. they relegated quite a few if I remember correctly.What a mess! 
    No, :smiley:  I have no idea what is going but I am passing everything on to those who can do something about it
  • The diamond league on the vf, GB server, has gone strange again. 7 coops in top diamond league and it says 3 to stay, rest to be demoted. On second diamond league more coops in total but no sign of any to promoted or demoted. Presumably this is the same bug as last time??

• Thank you
    edited 25.10.2022
    I am afraid you were mistaken about there being no demotions when there are less than 10 coop in the league. My coop was 4th last time and has been demoted, there were less then 10 coops in our league last vf.@rosystarling,  not a display error after all.
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)

I asked again

"On GB server the threshold is not 10, it is 5. The thing is based on server size and not the same for everyone. arrows are fixed afaik and if someone sees arrows now, they mean they are on a demotion rank."
  • well we were 4th out of 7 coops. Today there are 5 coops in the top GB league, with 4 demotion arrows, what's that all about?

You are the  platinum league. The first two go up, bottom 3 or so go down.  There are two pages of coops.

If you still believe there is an issue contact SUPPORT
  • I just find it so difficult to understand. There are 5 coops in the first platinum league on the gb server. The next league is also called the platinum league and has 22 coops. Same ranking rewards. I do think GGS  need to make things more clear, and make sure you lovely mods have the correct information too, thanks.
    well we were 4th out of 7 coops. Today there are 5 coops in the top GB league, with 4 demotion arrows, what's that all about?

I can't see demotion arrows and I'm in Diamond league!
    edited 26.10.2022
    mat, what I am seeing is 5 coops in platinum top league, with 4 demotion arrows. I am in another platinum league with a lot more coops and 2 to go up, and 2 demotion arrows. I cannot see any other leagues. It would be great to see who's in the other leagues, but you need a coop to search for
    I just end up searching for one of the usual suspects..

One that may or may not be like a 'very calm' 'area in a desert'

I can't see any arrows on Platinum leagues at all! - Odd!
    edited 27.10.2022
    I doubt there will in fact be any demotions from your league, as there are only 5 in it. They only kept 3 last time though, that's what I find frustrating, and the display 'errors'
    mat, what I am seeing is 5 coops in platinum top league, with 4 demotion arrows. I am in another platinum league with a lot more coops and 2 to go up, and 2 demotion arrows. I cannot see any other leagues. It would be great to see who's in the other leagues, but you need a coop to search for
    I think I've worked out a display bug..

If I look at the ranking - It shows 5 co-ops in the diamond league (no arrows at all)

If I search for your co-op (assuming you are in The 'Other word for hard' co-op) It shows 'Diamond League' in the header but with your co-op at the top (still no arrows), If I press the button to show lower placed co-ops - it bounces me right back to the top - showing 5 co-ops

If I search for a co-op 'That Can't Shoot Straight' and works for the Empire - it shows a different set of co-ops but again says 'Diamond league' at the top. (Big Young You are at the top of that one) - Still no arrows visible!

Looking at the list of challenges:

Diamond = 5 Challenges
    Platinum = 16 Challenges (P13)
    Platinum = 16 Challenges (P12 - The one you're in)

So it looks like there are 5 diamond co-ops and 32 Platinum co-ops.

Definitely some work required by GGS to level it a bit!
  • yes, there are definately gremlins about in the vf displays

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file