Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Large Organic Market Contract Requests

2»

Comments

• I've been paying close attention to this thread and I think I am missing something vital. What is the idea behind declining all contracts other than say single item contracts ? What is so bad about multiple items ? Is it purely the bonus value because at my fishing level 90, I rarely if ever get single item contracts. Very few and far between.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @PucksTormentor (US1)
    Because Lester can only help with 1 product, they give more cash for less actual product donated

When filling contracts with more than 1 type of product, you have to donate 100% of all the others

I found that once I declined a lot of them, I started getting more & more of the 1 item contracts. Still sometimes it seems I will get more of the multi-items than other times, but most of the time I get the 1 item ones fairly often
  • Anecdotally it may be fishing level and contract level. I noticed that I got many multi item contracts when my fishing level was very low and that even when higher level if a contract comes in that is low level it also tends to want more diverse products.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I've been paying close attention to this thread and I think I am missing something vital. What is the idea behind declining all contracts other than say single item contracts ? What is so bad about multiple items ? Is it purely the bonus value because at my fishing level 90, I rarely if ever get single item contracts. Very few and far between.
    The difference between the items sold in the organic market and the items sold in the fishing market is that the items that are used in organic market contracts can be produced in a huge quantity (so that you cannot use all of the resources in contracts) and the items that are used in the fishing market are harder to obtain and have no storage limit and it is possible to use most of them in the fishing market contracts.

One problem is that you don't have as much flexibility with how the fish can be used, as rather than using the fish individually in one item contracts, you have to use multiple types in different contracts and that is a problem if you cannot supply as much as some of those fish.

Another problem is that you can't use the Lester's secret stash bonus on both items, so you end up using more fish to get the same amount of dollars.

That's why I will always recommend to players that they should only accept one item contracts and decline any contract containing two or more items. You can still use basically all of the fish in the contracts (excluding lobsters of course) and you can fill more contracts with the use of Lester's secret stash.

I have just 47 cowsheds but my contracts are still high when it comes to milk. The more cows or anything else you have, the more the contract seems to want especially when the values are at 99. I finally got the pineapple jam filled in the Zoo contract and now working on the milk. Other contracts I have want more milk than what's shown in this screenshot. I'm to the point of declining large quantity contracts that wanna give a small payout along with seeds and fertilizer which takes away from the total contract amount. Many of those other so-called payments/rewards are high dollar stuff which if it wasn't there, the contract would make the total payment a lot higher pay out! I want just dollars, not fert/seeds/ex points/chests/wof tokens...etc. I can buy/win/earn those myself if I wanted to go that way.  
    Well done. I usually accept whatever milk or apples contracts I find for the organic market as it's better than not having milk or apples being used towards contracts, but in the fishing market I am very picky about not including contracts with items like tokens or seeds if they are for rarer fish such as salmon and swordfish.
  • 82 cowsheds ? just 47 cowsheds ? ... LOL I have 6 .. yes S.I.X .. hahaha siiiigh How on earth do you feed that many cows

I feel like such a rookie .. heh
  • 82 cowsheds ? just 47 cowsheds ? ... LOL I have 6 .. yes S.I.X .. hahaha siiiigh How on earth do you feed that many cows

You can buy wheat (instead of growing it) to make cow feed. You can now have 2 windmills instead of 1 and the water tower (costs gold to build and to upgrade) reduces feed and fertilizer costs buy 10% per level. You can put colossal cow sheds inside a community building and just have candy cows on the farm.
    82 cowsheds ? just 47 cowsheds ? ... LOL I have 6 .. yes S.I.X .. hahaha siiiigh How on earth do you feed that many cows

I have the water tower at level 5 which is extremely useful like what Grandpa Squeak mentioned. Then I only need 5 cow feed to feed a cowshed. So the 82 cowsheds require 410 cow feed for one harvest cycle and my windmill produces 30 cow feed (from a level 7 handbook plus booster badges) in 30 minutes. So it takes around 7 hours to produce this feed. I can harvest the cowsheds three times per day and still produce more than enough feed this way, but I'm not very active so I produce far more than what is necessary in general and often leave the windmill idle.
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    I just got this contract tonight:

Ugh, that will take a while to complete the jams  :s
  • $268m ?? LOL  :dizzy:  jams indeed .. wow
    I just completed this nice contract:

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    I was wondering what the largest quantity anyone has even seen in an organic market contract is? This is the something like largest one I have had, which is asking for over 400,000 milk.

Here one of mine 

• For these $200M + contracts with 20k+ jam, it usually takes me about a month to fill them. I think they are worth it as it gets me more cash than if I produced the jam and sold it. There are jam factory boosters in the Candy farm if you place high enough to win them. I wish there were other ways to earn these decorations with % on them. I was 3 away from the set of Camels, Zebras, and outhouses before GGS took them away. I do not even see them for gold purchase in special offers. It would be nice if maybe they could come back as an apple reward.
    Here are two more:

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    i know how to get better contracts with high amounts and money :)  i have one now with apple 33m
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    What I would like to know is how long - how many contracts one has decline before some thing different comes up to earn besides "experience points" the last thing I want or need! 
    What I would like to know is how long - how many contracts one has decline before some thing different comes up to earn besides "experience points" the last thing I want or need! 
    Well another week of declining contracts and still No change for the secondary item to earn. Still only getting "Experience Points" as a secondary item.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I don't do most organic market contracts as many offer XPs, which I try to avoid. (I'm in no rush to level up.) I also do the math before starting a contract ... often you get more $$ for selling outright that you do filling the contract. I'm like Rosy ... I also skip any asking for more than two items.
    just chiming in that I see the same - - - every single contract in my market also gives XP in addition to cash & whatever else

I have had contracts with other items besides experience points but since Nov I haven't had any new contracts that offer anything else but experience points! Will keep declining them and when one shows up with some thing other than experience points to earn I'll be sure to share it if I do get one before I leave the game! :)
    oh yes, in the past there have been, but all I have currently is the same - all have XP
    Well another week of declining contracts and still No change for the secondary item to earn. Still only getting "Experience Points" as a secondary item.
    Now another month has pasted and still only getting contracts with just experience points as a reward :(
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Weird contract

Now another month has pasted and still only getting contracts with just experience points as a reward :(
    Yet another month has pasted and STILL only getting contracts with just experience points as a reward :(
    edited 13.02.2023
    mostly the same here, although I did get one that had horseshoes along with XP once
    but I'm not even getting any just plain cash, they all have XP
    (note: I do mean only in the organic market, because in the fish market I do get other things in contracts still)

Edit:  (orig post on the 10th - today is the 13th)
    I was surpsrised today to have 4 contracts that were not just cash & XP !!! 
    1 was horseshoes & cash
    the other 3 all had XP along with 1 other item and cash
    This is a step in a better direction, but I still don't wish to see XP in all contracts
    Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
    Yet another month has pasted and STILL only getting contracts with just experience points as a reward :(
    Yep you guessed it an other month of only getting "Experience Points" in the contracts!!  >:)
    Yep you guessed it an other month of only getting "Experience Points" in the contracts!!  >:)
    And yet another full month of only getting "Experience Points" in the contracts!!  >:)  :s 
    mourning and pining for cash only contracts again?
    or wishing to see any other item offered in them?
    And yet another full month of only getting "Experience Points" in the contracts!!  >:)  :s 
    And yet another full month of only getting "Experience Points" on the contracts!!  :s  >:) 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file