Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Help! I Can't Harvest My Jams

I have a bunch of jams I want to harvest so I can make different kind for the boat, but I get error message when trying to harvest.  I have done the usual: Refresh-Clear Browser-Clear Cache.  Can you help?

Comments

• I have forwarded your issue to the Team.  I will let you know if they can fix it or if you need to go to support.
    :)  

• Katonic (AU1)Katonic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    Well, since it has been many hours and the situation has not resolved, I sent a ticket into Support.  With this happening, it is difficult to participate in BF events and it is very frustrating to say the least.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,247
    edited 05.08.2022
    It was 5PM for GGS when Chickadee asked.  Just as staff are finishing for the day.

There was an answer left at their 7:25 am.  They were not that slow answering

The answer was contact support (probably a cat tree issue) and you have already done that

~sigh~ I did get a response and needed to rebuild the cat tree in order to harvest the water mill and jam factories.  I was so hoping to use that space for putting something more useful like a small duck coop. I am disappointed, but with the CC here, I was desperate to be able to utilize the water mill and jam factories. I just hope when I can demo the cat tree again, that I won't have problems again.  I would just hate to have to have the cat tree when I so need the space for useful things in events.
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 182
    really ? so we must have a cat tree in gourmet farm in order to harvest jam... that's something new I learnt today... 

@chami (AU1) No you do not need to have a cat tree in order to harvest jam.  It is because the tree was built and then demolished that caused the issue

@chami (AU1) No you do not need to have a cat tree in order to harvest jam.  It is because the tree was built and then demolished that caused the issue

Thank you @RosyStarling, Support was very helpful to me to demolish the cat tree without further harvesting issues.
    Phew ... must be a relief :)

Sign In to comment.