Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
  • I love your work, please make me a signature of a flower garden and put the name Tams Garden
    I changed my name and need a new one.

thank you so much,
    Tams Garden
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.04.2022
    I love your work, please make me a signature of a flower garden and put the name Tams Garden
    I changed my name and need a new one.

thank you so much,
    Tams Garden
    @Tams Garden (US1)   Here's an idea for you...

• I Love it!  Now can you remind me how to get it and use it.  I did the first one 3 years ago and well I am old as dirt and cannot remember.

ManyThanks,
    Tams Garden
    edited 02.04.2022
    @Tams Garden (US1)   So glad you like it.  Here's how to install it......

Right click on the image and select COPY.   Then go to your profile page.
    1. Click on the green icon and then Preferences.

2.  Click on Signature Settings

3.  Click in the Signature box to put your text cursor there and then right click and select Paste or use 
    Ctrl + "V". 

4. Once your signature is in the box, Click on the SAVE button below the box. All done!  :)

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Thank you so much, you rock!

Tams Garden
  • hmm I think I need to delete the other one.
  • got it fixed, thanks for all your hard work and time.
    I have a question how can we win those construction tokens?

Tam
    edited 03.04.2022
    got it fixed, thanks for all your hard work and time.
    I have a question how can we win those construction tokens?

Tam
    @Tams Garden (US1) You're very welcome. o:)  You can buy the construction tokens and other items in the new Reward Center with the gold and silver apples you win in certain events.  :)
    Just want to let you all know that this thread is still active and still taking requests for signatures. Even if I've already made you one or several, I look forward to hearing your ideas for a signature banner.  :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 15.06.2022
    Farmer John if you would like to, you could make Me a new one with My fur babies I will let you decide this time on what the design is since most of the time I always decide, this way I will give you creative freedom this time around instead of specific's , thank you for your time, :)

P.S.
    I know that whatever you come up with will be incredible as always, :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am in need of a new signature with my name change which does not show up here since I cannot log in via the game :(

My new name is IAmRoman... will let your creativity design a feminine roman theme sig :)

Thanks in advance!!

Jackie

• Sola (US1)Sola (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I'm looking for signature with my name and my co-op name By Faith, I want something go with my co-op name
    edited 17.06.2022
    Farmer John if you would like to, you could make Me a new one with My fur babies I will let you decide this time on what the design is since most of the time I always decide, this way I will give you creative freedom this time around instead of specific's , thank you for your time, :)

P.S.
    @Blue Denim (US1)   Here you go, Blue Denim,  :)

P.S.
    @Blue Denim (US1)   Here you go, Blue Denim,  :)

OMG, You are the best Farmerjohn, Luv it thank you so much, :)

edited 17.06.2022
    I am in need of a new signature with my name change which does not show up here since I cannot log in via the game :(

My new name is IAmRoman... will let your creativity design a feminine roman theme sig :)

Thanks in advance!!

Jackie

@IAmRoman (US1) Here's an idea for you, IAmRoman.  ;)

edited 17.06.2022
    I'm looking for signature with my name and my co-op name By Faith, I want something go with my co-op name
    @Sola Scriptura (US1)  Here's an  idea for you, Sola Scriptura.  :)

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

Thanks in advance!!

Jackie

@IAmRoman (US1) Here's an idea for you, IAmRoman.  ;)

Awesome, thank you...  <3     the first of many...

Question are you able to update my other signatures with my new name?
    edited 18.06.2022

Question are you able to update my other signatures with my new name?
    @IAmRoman (US1)  Sure can. Just send them all to me in a PM and I'll do my best.  :)
    @Sola Scriptura (US1)  Here's an  idea for you, Sola Scriptura.  :)

Awesome @farmerjohn 22 (US1) you did great  :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Hi ♥
    I need a new signature :blush:
    edited 12.07.2022
    Hi ♥
    @Blossom (SKN1)  Here's a couple of ideas for you, Blossom.   :)

Hi @farmerjohn 22 (US1) can you add my co-op name By Faith to this signature

edited 14.07.2022
    Hi @farmerjohn 22 (US1) can you add my co-op name By Faith to this signature

@Sola Scriptura (US1)       Here's your signature with your coop added, Sola Scriptura.  :)

Awesome, Thanks @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    edited 14.07.2022
    Awesome, Thanks @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @Sola Scriptura (US1)  You're very welcome, Sola Scriptura.  :)
    Farmerjohn I could use a little bit of cheering Up, Surprise Me if you wish to, thank you for your time.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Hi ♥
    @Blossom (SKN1)  Here's a couple of ideas for you, Blossom.   :)

Thank you a lot @farmerjohn 22 (US1) ♥♥♥

edited 27.07.2022
    Thank you Farmerjohn, She is Beautiful, Big Hug's to you, so appreciate this. :)

( Now goes and grab's another box of tissues since this box is empty, always seem to have a empty box when i need to grab a tissue, how do they all just vanish poof that is the ?).

P.S. There is only one thing that really annoys Me bout changing the Banner's, is that they change on all of the previous comment's as well, they should just stay put & not change on all of them. :(
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    Hi, i wonder if someone could do me a new signature please,  i would like my name harley quinn and if it's possible a picture of her but if not maybe a beautiful horse 

Many thanks 
Sign In to comment.