Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Championship

Why have we not been informed that the championship ended a day earlier? And no message/email that Village Fair is starting TODAY!

Comments

• I have several players in my coop wanting to know why the Championship started early and ended early, please give us an answer and is this going to happen a lot with no notice?
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I would also like to know if it is a permanent solution?
  • This is the 3rd week in a row that the CC has started early, everyone in my coop would like to know why, it is hard for us working people to play during the week, could someone please advise, thank you.

JC.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Because now CC it is only 3 Days and it is not 4 days for it  come fast!
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    @RosyStarling~ The CC has been starting earlier & earlier in the past few weeks, as well as running for shorter amounts of time.
    Is this 'irregularity' going to be a regular thing? 
    My CoOp is growing grumbly, they like things routine.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    There is also something wrong with the countdown clock this time, the event ends at. 05.30 tomorrow morning?

It is usually at 09.00

• I reckon shorter events means more events = more money spent by those who buy victories. So I imagine it's going to be a permanent thing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file