Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Let's Figure Out the Recipes Contest]

Let's Figure Out the Recipes Contest

May 16-31, 2022 (Closes at 3:00 am CEST)

Rules:
1. One entry per player (no multiple accounts allowed from same server)
2. We will distribute the gold prize evenly among up to 10 winners. If there are more winners, 10 winners will be chosen from them randomly.
3. You must answer what the product is and where specifically it is made.
3. Community guidelines should be followed.  Click on Link HERE
4. Mod team has rights to make any changes to the contest at any time, also to disqualify you.
5. Hint: This might take a lot of time to do, so you may want your Big Farm tab open in addition to the Google Forms Tab so you can switch back and forth to answer the questions.
Remember: You can only post one entry, so be careful and take your time.

Prizes:
50,000 gold and other goodies to be shared evenly among up to 10 winners. If there are more than 10 winners, then the 10 will be chosen randomly.
To Enter the Contest PRESS HERE

Well, that is it for now. Just take your time to figure things out.  Note: you have several days and payout will be the 1st Monday of June.

By the Way: While you are in the Forum, please feel free to check out (even if you are unable to post responses) all the various Discussions and Announcements, etc.  Keep yourself informed as much is happening! 

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    As a reminder to all who come to this Forum for posting or to participate in Contests, must do so in English. Thank you for understanding.  <3
  • I sent mine in. :)  
     :D 
  • Good contest. Challenging. More like this please.
    I am happy to hear you like these kinds of contest.  <3
  • Indeed, this was a fun contest.
  • Good contest. Challenging. More like this please.
    I second that :-) Contests where we are challenged is fun!
    The Contest is closed and am putting together the Winners List.  The payout scheduled for 1st Monday in June will be delayed one week as Germany is celebrating Bankers Holiday.
  • I gotta say, now that the contest is closed, it was actually tough to figure some out as being at a lower level, a number of the items were not yet unlocked for me so it was challenging to say the least to actually find resources that listed those specific items that I could not see in 'my' game. It was most gratifying to actually get them all at the end. Whether I got them right however .. heh 
    I gotta say, now that the contest is closed, it was actually tough to figure some out as being at a lower level, a number of the items were not yet unlocked for me so it was challenging to say the least to actually find resources that listed those specific items that I could not see in 'my' game. It was most gratifying to actually get them all at the end. Whether I got them right however .. heh 
    I do realize that some of the lower level farmers might not have been able to see what the answers were, but that is where having higher level coop-mates who do, will come in handy.  You could always ask your friends. :)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I liked this one.. Thank you for the fun contest Chickadee
    edited 11.06.2022

Winners Announcement
    "Let's Figure Out the Recipes" Contest

WhooHoo! You all are amazing!  There were many of you who got all of the answers correct, so many in fact that I needed to use the Lottery system to select the 10 winners for this contest. Each winner listed will receive 5000 gold + 100 Seaweed Fertilizer + 10 Seaweed Humus + 100 Seaweed Feed.  Congratulations to all the winners! 

Winners List
    _Sass_ (US1)
    Parabrahma (IN1)
    Crawl86 (GB1)
    L_E_O (IN1)
    The Best King (INT1)
    Antigone6 (US1)
    Anilla (DE1)
    Eternal_Roaring (IN1)
    Farmer Kimby (GB1)
    Magnus Rex (US1)

The correct answers to the questions are as follows:

1. Vegan Composite Leather/Ranch Tannery
    2. Mahi-Mahi in Lemon Sauce/Mermaid Bay (in some translations it is "Dolphinfish")
    3. Soap/Flower Farm Shop
    4. Saddles/Ranch Saddler's Workshop (any type saddle was acceptable)
    5. Floral Perfume/Flower Farm Shop
    6. Apple Pie/Gourmet Farm Bakery
    7. Meringue Cake/Main Farm Dairy
    8. Gold/Laboratory (located on any farm)
    9.  Rare Filet/Mermaid Bay
    10. Sweet Scented Oil/Flower Farm Shop

Since the 1st Monday of June is within Germany's Bankers Holiday period, the payouts will be the following week.  Thank you for understanding. Again, congratulations to all of you.

Just talked with the CM and prize payout will be the 7th of June. :)
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • Congrats to the winners :smiley:
  • Thanks and well done everyone  :)
  • _Sass_ (US1)_Sass_ (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Just noticed that I was a winner... woohoo!

Thanks for the contest... this was both challenging and fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file