Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Show your farm design !!!

13»

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    @Blossom (SKN1) Looks very well laid out, Blossom.  Not a thing wrong that I can see. Mighty purty! Happy Farming! ❤️
    Thank you @faemerjohn22 so much  ♥
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Here are my farms:

I will probably remove some of the fields in the near future as realistically, I will not be active enough to complete some of those field achievements in any realistic amount of time and put more cowsheds there.

New update of my farm :smiley:

Was the former nicer or this one? Something I can improve? :)
    Your farm looks very nice. I'm not sure if you use seaweed on those four fields at once though or if it may help a bit to replace them with fertile fields and I am not sure how useful it is to have nine chicken coops, but apart from that I can't find anything else to complain about so you did a great job. :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Here are my farms:

I will probably remove some of the fields in the near future as realistically, I will not be active enough to complete some of those field achievements in any realistic amount of time and put more cowsheds there.

New update of my farm :smiley:

Was the former nicer or this one? Something I can improve? :)
    Your farm looks very nice. I'm not sure if you use seaweed on those four fields at once though or if it may help a bit to replace them with fertile fields and I am not sure how useful it is to have nine chicken coops, but apart from that I can't find anything else to complain about so you did a great job. :)
    Beauty farms you have ♥

Thank you, I like when people find the weaknesses in my farm and tell me how I can improve them ♥ 
    I have a fertile field at lvl 9 that I use for the seaweed on. Also could not afford more fertile fields so it was never done to replace the 4 regular to the fertile. I hope that through the global competition I can win these 8 fields I have missed :D 
    I have also thought about the hen houses, they do not provide particularly good manure or eggs :/ But if I want to remove them, I want to keep at least one of them. But I have to think about it more :) Maybe replace them with Chunky coop?
    Beauty farms you have ♥

Thank you, I like when people find the weaknesses in my farm and tell me how I can improve them ♥ 
    I have a fertile field at lvl 9 that I use for the seaweed on. Also could not afford more fertile fields so it was never done to replace the 4 regular to the fertile. I hope that through the global competition I can win these 8 fields I have missed :D 
    I have also thought about the hen houses, they do not provide particularly good manure or eggs :/ But if I want to remove them, I want to keep at least one of them. But I have to think about it more :) Maybe replace them with Chunky coop?
    Sorry, I forgot to reply to this.

Thanks. :)

Ok. Usually if you have some good handbook levels like level 3 or higher and you don't mind an extra bit of clicking, you usually get a bit more harvest even with just level 1 fertile fields in the place of the level 9 ones.

That is kind of what happened with me. I had 24 chicken coops but they were not eventually helping that much as I became less active and milk became more useful for playing CC missions twice a day instead and it was also useful for the CHWE. So then I ended up removing some and eventually I went down to 18 and then to 1 chicken coop, but then 1 chicken coop did not really help so I removed it as well.

I think it is better to probably have other chicken coops unless possibly if you have a chicken chalet (which it looks like you don't have?). Anyway, it is just something to think about as I was reluctant to remove the chicken coops at first, but eventually I did as now I get 1,662 milk from each themed cowshed instead when the powerhouse is active and to me that is more useful.
    edited 14.02.2022
    I removed some of the fields and added another row of tropical cowsheds. I am planning to add in a country manor from the next pleasure park event and then add another 10 candy cowsheds in the gap between the fields, orchards, summery country manors and cowsheds. My milk harvest is already at 127,146 milk while using regular feed, so I think the progress is going well on this farm.

I have not made any significant changes to my gourmet farm apart from demolishing some of those 5x5 houses and have made no changes to my flower farm since the previous post.
    I have purchased another expansion on my flower farm, upgraded the apartment block to the highest level and have been adding and upgrading five more apiaries. Here is the progress so far:

I finished upgrading the apiaries. Here is the farm now:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file