Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Ch-ch-ch-changes for the better

Comments

• 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 01.06.2022
    @RosyStarling
    a couple of bugs i saw after the update today:
    1 all decos and boats in storage are missing
    2 cant access temporary farm
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 01.06.2022
    @amber3 (INT1) I  moved you to the official discussion

I was not here so there wasn't one when you posted :)

Have you refreshed your page?

I that does not work clear your cache

@amber3 (INT1) I  moved you to the official discussion

I was not here so there wasn't one when you posted :)

Have you refreshed your page?

I that does not work clear your cache

i did but right after game went again under maintenance so i presume i posted this too soon :))
    Fingers crossed

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 01.06.2022
    Warning sign does not disappear

The Update has not completed yet
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102

Apple merchant disappeared just for me?
  • My Apple merchant disappeared, too!

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment!
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Yep, same here :(
  • barbry5 (US1)barbry5 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    how can i get back into my farm mommajean
  • barbry5 (US1)barbry5 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    i have a farm mommajean  i cant get back into it can you tell me how to get to it
  • ‘Update’ should’ve been called “Ch-ch-ch-CHING”!!
  • Rennae (US1)Rennae (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    The login page keeps telling me I don't exist. I want to work my farm!
    edited 01.06.2022
    Where is new storage mode for decos?
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Same here apple building missing. :(
  • sylciafi (PL1)sylciafi (PL1) PL1 Posts: 320
    not only the seller disappeared, so did the super humus, 
    for which we spent balloon tokens or catalysts in the laboratory
    Same here apple building missing. :(
    Apple building was supposed to end today, There was a timer  for that. probably the new one will start tomorrow
  • I can't log in the usual way since the update, it does not recognise my username. Hoping to get into it via this forum!
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    The seaweed offer still has the rapid, compound and potent humus.  If you sell it, we should get it.
  • nope that didn't work
  • Rennae (US1)Rennae (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    amazingrose7, I have the same problem. The system doesn't recognize my username. I hope this gets fixed soon.

• My apple trader has gone poof. I cleared cache and that didn't help.
  • Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
    edited 01.06.2022
    So I had rapid, compound and potent humus and it was ALL exchanged for regular purple humus?
    Not a happy camper, since I made those other 3 in my lab for a SPECIFIC reason and strategy. And ALL three of those (rapid, compound and potent) had a HIGHER yield rate than regular purple.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 01.06.2022
    the apple center will appear again , hopefully with the big house in it

as for the log in problem ,
    check your password if it is correct. I suggest to press the "eye"

so you can see what you are writing cause... they added a dot there... God knows why
    so your password is wrong, it has one more element , the dot 
    at least for the ones that have only numbers in their password , for only letters I am not sure what the extra element is 

I also want to add , to check this full storage system
    cause when I bought a deco and my storage was full the game stuck. I couldnt delete one to free space . I had to reload the game more than 10 times in order for the game to finally work properly and let me delete one. this new system came along with a bug I think
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @barbry5 (US1)
    I'm hoping your issue might be this simple;
    The login screen I use, has been "updated", maybe you use the same type of link? This morning I was automatically brought to "register" for a new account. It shows User name box, then password box below that, then a green "register" button, then below that is a box that reads "already have an account? Log in!"  I had to click on that "Log In!" to get to the login page ... and I had to change the "world" in the upper right hand corner to be United States.
    Good luck!
    edited 01.06.2022
    @barbry5 (US1) I moved you out of tutorials into the discussion on the new update

Others have log in issues too and it has been reported

The log in page has change 

Try using your username instead of E-mail, as that has helped some.

The team is aware of the issue and are trying to fix it as soon as possible
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • So I had rapid, compound and potent humus and it was ALL exchanged for regular purple humus?
    Not a happy camper, since I made those other 3 in my lab for a SPECIFIC reason and strategy. And ALL three of those (rapid, compound and potent) had a HIGHER yield rate than regular purple.
    Same here Bennet :(   I had a total of thousands, some of which I produced & bought balloon tokens to get, and they gave me 125 reg purple...  I don't understand why they took them before the new humus is out???
  • Got in eventually using my username, thanks @RosyStarling
  • Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
    edited 01.06.2022
    So I had rapid, compound and potent humus and it was ALL exchanged for regular purple humus?
    Same here Bennet :(   I had a total of thousands, some of which I produced & bought balloon tokens to get, and they gave me 125 reg purple...  I don't understand why they took them before the new humus is out???
    Yes, it's not a happy outcome - but I understand... lol... after over 2 years of playing that's just how GGS is: they don't care about players when they make these unnecessary changes. I'm not sure what they care about (except money, of course), but as long as folks keep spending money, they'll keep doing it. In our co-op we have the saying: "GGS giveth, GGS taketh away..." lol. If only they would work on the stuff players suggest - it's not that hard? I'm getting happier with each change that I cannot, and have not spent real money, because I imagine those who made financial outlays to obtain their stuff must be livid. So I'll continue to be a non-spender... lol.

But I totally agree with you - it would have shown consideration for their players if they had waited and exchanged our rapid/compound and potent fertilizer for the new XL or XXL or whatever.

Now of course I'm wondering if the fertilizer and feed is going to go the same way? And what about my obsidian humus and feed? Might have to use it up real soon... lol.
Sign In to comment.