Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

2ND APARTMENT BUILDING

Ho11ywood (US1)Ho11ywood (US1) US1 Posts: 26
edited 03.04.2022 in Suggestions
With being able to purchase the Grand House with apples, what is the possibility of adding a 2nd Apartment building to match the quantity of the other community buildings?

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @allthings_inxs (US1) - moved to Suggestions
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I agree
    This is something we've asked for several times
    It would be nice, yes, since they allow 2 of all other community buildings, if they would extend that to apartments as well
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    Please ... give us a second appartment ... cannt do any upgrades on MF, and soon cannt do upgrade on GF either.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Please ... give us a second appartment ... cannt do any upgrades on MF, and soon cannt do upgrade on GF either.
    Why is that a good reason to provide a second apartment block? Then the same issue will arise for some players again.
    Why is that a good reason to provide a second apartment block? Then the same issue will arise for some players again.
    My appartment holds 2496 workers ... all busy ... and it took me 5 years ... so i think a new appartment should keep me busy for at least a couple of years ... and maybe in the meantime ... ggs has found out to make a new bigger building for workers ;-)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    My appartment holds 2496 workers ... all busy ... and it took me 5 years ... so i think a new appartment should keep me busy for at least a couple of years ... and maybe in the meantime ... ggs has found out to make a new bigger building for workers ;-)
    Ok thanks. I thought you were talking about not having enough workers to finish upgrade some buildings in the first post.
    any news on our request for another appartment ??
    We are never told if a suggestion is to be taken up.

We will only know when it happens.
  • I agree! Another apartment building on would be great!
  • Tiki1313 (GB1)Tiki1313 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    We definitely need an additional apartment building!!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I agree another apartment building would be ideal!!!!
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Why do you not have another apartment building available. You can have 2 (or more) barns, silos, jam factories, dairies, etc.
    What's wrong with making another apartment building available ?
    Even if you make it so you have to be at level 100, or 150, there should be another one unlocked, or availabloe.
    @Mathias (US1) I moved you to the thread already requesting this

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 12.01.2023
    Why do you not have another apartment building available. You can have 2 (or more) barns, silos, jam factories, dairies, etc.
    What's wrong with making another apartment building available ?
    Even if you make it so you have to be at level 100, or 150, there should be another one unlocked, or availabloe.
    It would be great to have a 2nd apartment building, but won't hold my breath to it happening in the near future. 
    Since the tread has been reopened I've been working on away around it & slowly replacing my houses & Manors in my apartment building with Grand  Houses, there's not much the gold apples are of any use to me, so the grand houses are the only thing I need.
    Maybe not the ideal solution & it's going to take a fair amount of time to do, but you can only work with the cards your dealt.
    Happy Farming
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    Please can you consider either allowing us TWO apartment blocks or increasing the amount of buildings they contain.
    Many Thanks,
    ~Tony~
    @Tony P (GB1) I merged you with the previous requests for 2 apartment blocks

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Like some of the others have done, I have been replacing my regular houses with grand ones, and it's working out great.I can't imagine having to need another apt. building unless the dynamics of the game change, or they add more acreage to be bought. If they are going to change anything, it probably would be better if they allowed more houses in the building rather than giving us another building that would only take up more precious space.
    As an apartment block can house many grand buildings so the space taken is negligible compared to the space freed up to use for other items. I guess some players just want nice looking farms with pretty house as opposed to myself who concentrates on buildings that earn dollars and points in competitions. If here was a second apartment available you would not be compelled to build it.
    Each to their own :-)
    Take Care,
    ~Tony~
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    As an apartment block can house many grand buildings so the space taken is negligible compared to the space freed up to use for other items. 
    True, which is why I suggested it would be more beneficial to increase what the existing apartment building would hold if it's a choice between that or another building.. No increase in land taken up, plus more room for houses. If not, then ...
    Artful ~ you are 100%correct,I would prefer an increased capacity as opposed to a 2nd  apartment building just not certain what game makers are capable of.
    Thanks for your input.
    Take Care,
    ~Tony~
  • Yes!  Increased capacity in the apartment building would actually be a lot better than having to build another building--there's limited room as it is.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Now that we can put buildings in inventory, perhaps this is not such an important issue though I still wouldn't mind seeing it implemented.
Sign In to comment.