Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Co-op points in Hard worker event

Mashy (GB1)Mashy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
Could someone please explain how my co-op has less points than me in the hard worker event. This is not the first time it has happened and just makes beginning an event even less worthwhile than usual.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Can you please explain further?
  • Mashy (GB1)Mashy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    I currently have 573,000 points in the hardworker event and my co-op `Dreamweavers` have just 199,000. Apparently I am not the only one affected by this glitch. I have been contacted by others with a similar problem
    As you realise you should all have the same points

It is being investigated now

Were you all in the coop the whole time or did something change recently, or if members joined or left?

Nothing has changed in the co-op since the event started
    Thanks I passed that on
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    No trouble on Australian server, just checked, I've got 680k Co-Op's 28 million
  • Can I ask, where does it show you the Co-op points for a Hard Worker event ? I must be missing something .. doh !
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Can I ask, where does it show you the Co-op points for a Hard Worker event ? I must be missing something .. doh !
    down the bottom of the HWE silo, it's where the booster shop is
  • Thanks George. US1 looks fine also.
     The problem is not a server issue, as far as I am aware just affecting a few individuals. If all co-ops were able to add together each player`s score and check it against the co-op score, it could well be affecting more co-ops, but how many players bother checking, as naturally they would assume everything is running smoothly. I, on the other hand, believe assumption to be the mother of all ****ups so check everything.
     Think I may have to change my name to Fox Mulder so that any future problems I encounter can just be filed in the unexplained folder. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE 
    As expected issue was unresolved before the end of the event. Co-op being approximately 400,000 points short of combined points total of the 2 players that competed. Team prize was unaffected by the issue thankfully. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file