Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] New Update - Flexing design muscles with new Deco Sets

2»

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 08.12.2021
    Your "Santa's Throne" is on your Gourmet Farm right next to the "Bumper Cars" deco. As far as I know these festive deco sets can be built on all the farms. I am not sure of the dynamics of building one building of the set on the Gourmet farm and the other deco in the set on the main farm or the flower farm.  I will have to check that.
    I don't see the Elf Workbench though.  When you enter the trader and click the festive coin tab, does the area where you buy the Elf Workbench indicate that you have reached the limit?
  • yes to the elf bench question. i have reached my limit on that. you can see my santa throne? i still can't see it. thank you for helping
    Since you have kept screenshots of your predicament, you may want to sent Support a ticket and see if they can help you locate your missing decos.  One other question, have you cleared your browser and cleared your cache?  Simply refreshing, may not fully work.
  • yeah i did that just now and am seeing the throne, thanks
    That is good...now for the gift factory-elves workshop, you may need to contact support with all your screenshots and info concerning your issues.
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    @tifrose1974 (US1) yes, you can use christmas decoration from festive coin trader only on your main farm. That's why you can't see it in your iventory when you are on gourmet or flower farm. 

edited 08.12.2021
    Yes, and the entire set needs to be built on the same farm for the dynamics of the set to work.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I have obtained all the deco sets from the Trade Center for the Festive Event. I have completed the Festive Deco Set #19 (yes still need two more for set #18, but getting those from the ranking of the Northern Lights is highly unlikely).  I was disappointed that the Trade Center did not include new Northern Light Deco sets as we are now in the Northern Lights Event.  While I could buy more of the same types of deco sets offered in the Trade Center, they will do my farm very little good as they give off very low happiness levels and will not contribute to the farm boost levels.  Are there ever going to be a Northern Lights & Viking Deco sets?  If not, there will be little advantage to participating in that event other than to use the coins for seaweed products for the farm or the limited amounts we can buy for the Winter farm.  All in all I am a bit disappointed at the lack of availability to complete Festive set #18 as well as the hoped-for new Northern Lights deco sets for our farms.
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    I haven't yet seen any "deco set" on any of my farms. I've stopped wondering. 
    I haven't yet seen any "deco set" on any of my farms. I've stopped wondering. 
    Have you purchased them from the trade center (Viking Tab).  You can still get at least two of set 18 and three of set 19.  Then if you build on your main farm and hover over them, you will see that you need at least three of either one of those sets in order for it to show that it is giving you added helpers. Noter this screenshot.  This shows what is boosted and the percent they are boosted.

Thanks. I didn't undersand they had to be purchased in the trade center. I already have many of the decos owned and placed on my farms. I have about 175 decos still in inventory which I haven't yet placed on farms. Don't need to buy any more right now. Also have lots of decos stored on each of the farms. I really appreciate the quick reply.
    No problem. :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thanks. I didn't undersand they had to be purchased in the trade center. I already have many of the decos owned and placed on my farms. I have about 175 decos still in inventory which I haven't yet placed on farms. Don't need to buy any more right now. Also have lots of decos stored on each of the farms. I really appreciate the quick reply.
    I suggest you put those extra decos to work for you. check out the Pleasure Park event. With a little work it is easy to earn the 2 GMLs they offer as rewards to trade your points for!
     Then there is also Greta who can dismantle your extra decos & then improve 1's you want to keep & make better so you have fewer decos needed per farm = more production!
    Thank you @Data King (US1), :)
    Thanks Data King. Managing my decos is a challenge. My decoration valley is almost full. I do use Greta a lot to demo/upgrade. Some of the decos are just too pretty to remove even though they may not have the highest happiness per square value. 
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    can we place five lvl 8 deco set which we get from winter temporary farms more than once in mf and get twice the benefit or those five lvl 8 deco set work only once?
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 20.02.2022
    @diksh (IN1) according to the official announcement of this update, the boost effect will only work once with the 1st set placed

"The more set pieces of a deco set are placed on your farm, multiple effects can be unlocked. There are some important things to note when it comes to deco sets. For instance, they all have to be placed on the same farm to activate and even if you have the whole set a second time on the same farm, only one effect will activate."

(Edit to fix a typo)

Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
    Yes, that is correct. You can have more than one complete set (for instance Festive set #19), but only one set will give the boosts, the other identical set will only give the happiness values.
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    Thanks a lot for informing, I was really confused if my second set of them is useful for me or not,
    I wish it worked in gf too but none the less helps in mf  o:)
    Who knows for sure what the Team has "up their sleeves"? You never know but maybe they will come up with deco sets for other farms.  We can only hope.  :D
    I have a question regarding the deco sets for the current candy farm

Currently in the Candy Farm Trader there is set #24 that consists of;
    Candy Palace
    Candy Castle
    Candy Mansion

The 3 upgrade rewards for building the candy palace are;
    Candy Palace (no set)
    Candy Castle (set #25)
    Candy Mansion (set #25)

1st of all, just pointing out the confusion that there are 2 different set numbers (24 & 25) for the same decos - - not only are the deco appearance & names the same, but the set rewards of both sets are identical too. Both sets 24 & 25 reward;
     +12 happiness for 2/3, and +20 orchard XP for 3/3
    The only difference is how they are earned. Couldn't they make it a little easier & offer different decos for different set #s?  (such as the ranking rewards is set #27 and it has different decos entirely)

My main question is for the candy palace upgrade rewards, why we only get 2 of the set #25 & how in the world are we to get the candy palace as part of set 25?  (Is this an error and the palace for set #25 was supposed to be there instead of the old one that is not assigned to any set?)

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Well said Heather! GGS should give you a job before they just toss something out to us like that. :-)
    Mass confusion with the deco's.  
    Question though, I see the deco's in the top 5 on the candy farm, is this the only way we will get these deco's ? Or do we have to buy them with gold, I won't be doing that. So I hope there is a way to earn them other than the above.
    @RosyStarling, @ChickadeeQuilter, @BugsBunny ..... have you heard any response yet about these decos?

Here is where I see that only 2 of the 3 rewarded decos are part of a set, but 1 is not  (for building the candy palace) 

(*see 2 notes above for my original question)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I doubt we will get a response until something is done about
    Thank you so much @RosyStarling for the reply :)
    I missed seeing a note that it was reported, so just wanted to follow up on it

I see a hotfix message came just 2 hours after your message here, so I guess we got our answer .... at least I hope the decos in the hotfix are the ones we mentioned here  ;)
    Well shucks, this issue with set #25 was apparently not part of the hotfix, so we still do not have an answer if this is intentional or overlooked. The rewards for leveling up the candy palace are still;
    Candy Palace (no set)
    Candy Castle (set #25)
    Candy Mansion (set #25)
    .... and no where else (at this time) to get the Candy Palace as part of set #25 

For Antigone's question about set #27, I see that one was adjusted in the hot fix (the adjustment was what the rewards are for have 2+ decos in the set), but still no change in that place 6-10 gets just 1 deco in the set, 2-5 gets 2 decos in the set, and only 1st place gets all 5 .... and no response if we'll ever be able to get this set any other place. I suppose like the others, we'll just have to wait & see. 

• SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    I was 1st in the candy farm but did not receive the decos from the candy farm
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I was 1st in the candy farm but did not receive the decos from the candy farm
    @SAUGATA4 (IN1)  as this is a bug and not connected to the update you post was moved to the Bugs section HERE https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4390533/#Comment_4390533
Sign In to comment.