Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

northernlicht aanbieding [northern lights offer]

JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
hello, I recently took advantage of the offers, 15000 and 5000 gold, for the northern lights farm.
I assumed these would end up in my inventory once I started the farm. unfortunately, nothing. now the offers are back and don't know what to think. I have lost my gold and no deco? how 

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 03.01.2022
    Are you sure they were Northern Lights ones and not the Festive ones?

Many have made this mistake
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    hello, i recently took advantege of the offer , 15.000 and 5000 gold, for the northern light farm.
    i assumed these would end up in my inventory once i started the farm.

unfortunately, nothing.

now the offers are back and i don't know what to think.

i have lost my gold and no deco's. how does this work,

JOjo
  • I too bought two of the northern light farm offers that had decorations.

I got the seaweed, but no decorations.

Refreshed, reloaded and now there is just the festive farm offers that had been there before and the 3rd norther light offer is gone.
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    Are you sure they were Northern Lights ones and  the Festive ones?

Many have made this mistake
    it is the same advantege as those who are now in de aanbieding, so yes they were the same and for the northernfarm
  • Is that all the reply we get? A question of if we are wrong.

I am not wrong. There were 3 northern lights farm offers with decorations and seaweed items for that farm. I bought two offers but got no decorations. The 3 pointless offers for the festive farm stayed there most of the day. Those should have been gone when that farm ended.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 05.01.2022
    If you are sure you did not misunderstand the offer then contact SUPPORT

They can check what was bought and can make corrections as required
  • Yep, impatiently waiting on them. I don't even want to guess at how bad their back log is after a week off.
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    They sell festive farm offers while northern light farm is ongoing ??????

there is a word for such actions, and is not bussssinessss word

well well, i guess not enough people ran outta game already, lol

woopeee :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file