Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Are you curious about how the friendship tree works and its reward? Read this.

Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
edited 13.04.2021 in Tutorials and FAQs
Hi again!

The friendship tree is new and it's not strange that people wondering how it actually works. Here I come with some of information that maybe will be useful for you :)  Complete me if I forget something!

This box is well known to all of you?

By clicking on "invite friends" you have some options. Chose what is possible for you.
It will be like this when your friend accepts your invitation:

When your friend accepts the inviting you can find her/him by side of the box:

You must put your friend on your friend tree, easily done. Click on the "assign", then put your friend there you want.

Now you have a friend, congregations :)

Now it's the rewards that are to come but what then?
When your friend accepts your invite she/he got 100 gold free.
You can get 1000 gold from each friend. Remember, only once! This 1000 gold come both you got and your friend. What is needed is a little cooperation to earn it. Also, your friend and you must donate goods to each other 120 times.
Here you find it:

As you can see from the pic, you got championship coins when your friend comes to lvl 15. Then gold licenses lvl 25, diamond seeds lvl 35, and 5000 diamonds at lvl 45.

There are not only rewards. If you have 5 friends on the tree, you come got 50 gold by every 12 hours. Total 6 000 gold you come got from this way. You can get 20 harvests more if you and your friend do the friendship-building completed! :)

Remember, if you change one of your friend on another in your tree the donation will not work!

Have a successful friendship friends <3
Blossom
Post edited by Blossom (SKN1) on

Comments

• I was curious what will happen if invited friend deletes their big farm account. What will happen to the friendship tree?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I was curious what will happen if invited friend deletes their big farm account. What will happen to the friendship tree?
    There is no way to delete your account.  If you stop playing GGS will eventually delete it (unless you have bought gold in which case it stays forever)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I was curious what will happen if invited friend deletes their big farm account. What will happen to the friendship tree?
    No one can delete their own farm. But if you haven't logged into your farm in a long time and haven't spent gold, as Uncle John describes. Maybe if your friend has an account in the same server as that account and someone with proof reports it, it can also be deleted. 
    The friend's farm will remain in the tree as long as that farm has grown and reached a lvl regardless of whether the player hasn't logged in for weeks :)

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 03.01.2022
    Hmm, I lost one on my tree! So that person's farm has been deleted.

Post edited by Morti (SKN1) on

What lvl was he/she in?

What lvl was he/she in?
    I do not remember, but the construction was not completed, as you can see three others are. It amazed me a lot

What lvl was he/she in?
    I do not remember, but the construction was not completed, as you can see three others are. It amazed me a lot
    Strange! Of mine is only 3 players some active and one not for a long time as I look at their farm. But no one of them had not disappeared :/

What lvl was he/she in?
    Strange! Of mine is only 3 players some active and one not for a long time as I look at their farm. But no one of them had not disappeared :/
    Today mine is like this

What lvl was he/she in?
    Today mine is like this

WOW :O
    All my five friends farm (except for one who doesn't have time with his farm in my server) are done but only two of them has disappeared!
    I'm thinking they wouldn't go away unless they're done. Then I know that if you haven't bought anything with real money in the game and are gone for a long time, the account will disappear - maybe it happened that way?
Sign In to comment.