Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lest we forget

george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
edited 11.11.2021 in The Chicken Coop

Ode of Remembrance

They went with songs to the battle, they were young.
Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.
They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
They fell with their faces to the foe.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

Lest we forget
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    It's heartbreaking to find something so sacred end up in the forum trash can, but then this is the modern world, perhaps I should keep the thought to myself in future 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It's heartbreaking to find something so sacred end up in the forum trash can, but then this is the modern world, perhaps I should keep the thought to myself in future 
    I'm sure you can understand why they did this, right? It's not really related to a topic about Big Farm itself. And this section isn't a "forum trash can". It is just somewhere for posts like this that are not related to Big Farm itself.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Thanks Ninja, I've become so disillusioned with all of Big Farm I nearly ready to give to whole thing away, I dislike the concept of of merging posts & not knowing where they went, after losing 100k of gold in Greta's DW 2 DWs ago no help from support, then the horseshoes, the trouble with the CC rewards, it's gotten to the point of why bother.
    This will be my last Forum post, I really don't need anymore drama in my life
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thanks Ninja, I've become so disillusioned with all of Big Farm I nearly ready to give to whole thing away, I dislike the concept of of merging posts & not knowing where they went, after losing 100k of gold in Greta's DW 2 DWs ago no help from support, then the horseshoes, the trouble with the CC rewards, it's gotten to the point of why bother.
    This will be my last Forum post, I really don't need anymore drama in my life
    I'm really sorry to hear about that. In particular, it is quite scary about the gold.

Something I personally found useful was to just play the game when I feel like it or to talk to other players. This way, there wasn't as much pressure and the game is more enjoyable. I'm not sure if this would help you or not. Of course, it can be a bit tricky if there are certain activity expectations, but maybe this is something worth considering.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file