Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No payout CC

124»

Comments

• The CC timer is back, not sure members of my coop who usually do pretty well, will be very interested in it.
  • I see the CC countdown is here so I presume the issue of the rewards have now been rectified
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    I see the CC countdown is here so I presume the issue of the rewards have now been rectified
    You'd hope so!
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    HAHAHAHA
    Well done Support
    Did I you my CC rewards, No I got a happiness survey, this getting well beyond a joke
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    rosy Starling
    it does not help the danish or finnish members that support can handle all languages

The player has to be able to understand English to use the report formular to support
  • It would be so good to know if the bug has been resolved, before the the start of the impending CC please.. Had no reply yet from support, no surprise there..
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    It would be so good to know if the bug has been resolved, before the the start of the impending CC please.. Had no reply yet from support, no surprise there..
    I sent my ticket in on Tuesday & all I've got back so far was a happiness survey, don't know if it's fxed yet
    I've heard nothing back at all - Just confirmation that my ticket has been received!

• I've heard nothing back at all - Just confirmation that my ticket has been received!

me to, no reponse either
  • I have just recieved my first lot of rewards, from the cc that ended 02/11/2021. hopefully this means they are sorting it out.
    I did report it to support under missing items.
    fingers crossed to everyone it affected
  • Just received 1 lot of rewards, called Sorry. Don't know whether its compensation or 1 lot of CC rewards
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 13.11.2021
    Just received 1 lot of rewards, called Sorry. Don't know whether its compensation or 1 lot of CC rewards
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)   Same here. It doesn't really say exactly what it's for other than an error.

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Yep looks like they have at long last paid out the rewards for the one ending 2 November, hopefully won't be too long before we get the other ones due to us.
    Had both now!
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Is it the payout for the first CC ??

• Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    got both sets of rewards now, thank you so much for sorting it :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 14.11.2021
    Thanks. It is sorted out for me as well as for others in my cooperative. :)
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    ok... I think I am missing something here
    I took the same compensation as @Morti (SKN1) posted above 
    thats all??  for both CC??
    where are our chests? we usually (I should say always) win goldflowers or gold licenses from them 

I opened a ticket to support and as mentioned above everyone that did... should have got all rewards with a hot fix but that didnt happen, we just recieved a compensation but I see it is for one CC and not two
    Am I wrong? everything should be double , at least ... 
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 16.11.2021
    I'd be ecstatic with the compensation packages mentioned above. All my cooperative got was 1 bronze mystery box and 3 spin tokens for missing awards (was in gold league for one and rookie league in the other due to a bug). 

Contacted support as that didn't quite seem right as also thought there should've been 2 lots & (summarised because I don't think we're allowed to post what support specifically said) was told that the it had been carefully looked at & suitable awards for the position in the events & who was affected had been determined. In essence very politely, case closed & I must've been mistaken that I should've received 2 lots of compensation ... 

Regardless, it still ignores all of the other missing awards from all the other events over the same time period. 

After complaining nicely to everyone I can think of I am at a total frustrating loss. It takes an awful lot to rile me, especially to make this level of grievance public on the forum, so to say that the huge quantity of current bugs, which I appear to have succumbed to all, has managed to is really saying something. I am eagerly awaiting the next unhappiness survey ... my only sadness is that it doesn't allow comments so that I can explain that the rating is specifically because of the bugs & support. 
  • ok... I think I am missing something here
    I took the same compensation as @Morti (SKN1) posted above 
    thats all??  for both CC??
    where are our chests? we usually (I should say always) win goldflowers or gold licenses from them 

I opened a ticket to support and as mentioned above everyone that did... should have got all rewards with a hot fix but that didnt happen, we just recieved a compensation but I see it is for one CC and not two
    Am I wrong? everything should be double , at least ... 
    I totally agree with you, we also got one CC payed out, and we still missing one payout !!!!!!!!!
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    It's so sad.  :(
    You lose the desire to play when you are repeatedly cheated.
    We were / are also in the gold league
Sign In to comment.