Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No payout CC

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Other players in the AU server are also saying that they didn't receive the cooperative championship rewards. So it is most likely a problem for the whole server.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    No CC rewards on AU server either
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    As said above GB, NL, SKN and AU are included  in the report

AU already reported
  • The players have emotions too. and at the moment they are running very high. it didn't help to be told that a mod had got their rewards whilst feeding back that we hadn't received ours. 
    the mods are our path to try to get things resolved, its not a personal attack on them. we really need GGS to reply as to what they are doing to resolve this matter and not carry on as if its not important. by not doing this they are adding fuel to the fire.
    Please get this sorted before the next cc begins.

carrianne9
  • It's already having a knock on effect, as players aren't so keen to participate in the VF when they aren't expecting to get the rewards.For pete's sake let us know what is going on please.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The HotFix this morning should have cured the VF

Compensation for the CC is on an individual basis so you each need to contact SUPPORT

• tRosyStarling said:

Compensation for the CC is on an individual basis so you each need to contact SUPPORT

This is crazy so to get compensation every individual player is expected to contact support when they know that the whole server was effected. 
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Totally disgusted with GGS asking every individual player to put a ticket into support when they know that it is the whole server.   Are they just going to use this as an excuse to drag it out for even longer - shame on you GGS.
  • This is ridiculous 
    So now support are going to be over run with claims lol
  • total madness, they ruinend the cc, we get no excuses, we need to get to contact support !

the need to see that is total madness, think about an global solution based on the information the got out off the logs. 

somethin colosal cow for gold players, ore en giant for silver and so on, let them show to us players the have compassion with our losses !!!!!!

not everybody let get contact with support for an lousy shamefull pitty off compensation just like the football compensation last time 3 time again !!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SHARE THIS
  • Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    Sorry silly question but this is new to me , how do i contact support ?  if that is what they are asking you to do , i thought they knew who didn't get the rewards and was going to sort it but if its true that each person needs to contact support then it's like Farmer Kimby said its going to take ages because of the amount of people who will be contacting them :(

• jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 10.11.2021
    Sorry silly question but this is new to me , how do i contact support ?

Simpel, click on the link support
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    As a Coop leader with 50+ players in our coop I will now spend ages explaning to many how to contact support.
    Until I and all my players get the awards they are entitled to I doubt if anyone  in my coop will buy any gold and interests in the various competitions will be at a minimum. I thank the mods for their involvement but  asking ALL to contact support is  a passing the buck  by the game makers.This is pathetic and hopefully the loss of income fro buying gold will cause them to reconsider how they treat us players who after all pay their wages.
  • Would just like to know is this issue sorted for the next CC yes or no ?
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    Any 'recommended text' for the contacting of 'Support'?

I've gone with:

Q: What happened?
    A: Received no payout from the last 2 Co-op championships and previous village fair.

Q: When did it happen?
    A: The last 2 co-op championships and the previous VF

Does that sound like it is suitable?

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Sorry silly question but this is new to me , how do i contact support ?  if that is what they are asking you to do , i thought they knew who didn't get the rewards and was going to sort it but if its true that each person needs to contact support then it's like Farmer Kimby said its going to take ages because of the amount of people who will be contacting them :(

@loki (GB1) Here's a link to Support. Give them as much information as you can. You'll have to be patient because they will be pretty busy I imagine.  ;)                       https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en&platformId=0
  • I didn´t get any rewards :(
    Just to update everyone, I got an answer from support and they said:-

"We will soon start crediting the missing Cooperative Tournament rewards for the CC event that finished on the 2nd of November, so you should be able to see them on your account after some time."

So it looks like something is getting done sooner rather than later.  They are still looking into the CC that finished this Tuesday but are working on it.  At last some sort of answer.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Hello, we didnt recieve our rewards for a second CC in the Greek server as well
    so.. we have to write to support or should we wait? 

Hello, we didnt recieve our rewards for a second CC in the Greek server as well
    so.. we have to write to support or should we wait? 

Yes we have to contact support 
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    every one in the greek server must contact support?
    this is insane 
    since no one received the rewards... they should just make a hot fix
    ubsurd!!!
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    What do we have to do to get our rewards
    in this thread rosy starling says each of us has to contact support to get them
    but in another thread she writes this

So do we all get the rewards automatically or do we have to contact support??

not all in my coop will be able to contact support, as they only understand Danish or Finnish
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    "Compensation will be handled separately" means that we all have to contact Support  (ruddy madness imo)
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Same here No rewards for any of the players in my Coop.. I have had instances where it had take a day to receive prizes from Dream World.. Bit of a worry really.. SO NOT HAPPY.. Won't be buying any gold as this game is getting too flaky:-(((( 
    Other players in the AU server are also saying that they didn't receive the cooperative championship rewards. So it is most likely a problem for the whole server.
    Looks like it is NOT just our server that was affected:-((((  
    tRosyStarling said:

This is crazy so to get compensation every individual player is expected to contact support when they know that the whole server was effected. 
    tRosyStarling said:

tRosyStarling said:

tRosyStarling said:

tRosyStarling said:

BIT sad to say the least that GGS want every player to Contact Support.. We have players on Server who don't even know how to get on FORUM:-(((((((((((((
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Will only the players that contact support receive the due rewards, there's 48 members in our Co-Op, we were not in masters league this time, so add 2 more co-ops for 2nd & 3rd place & we're looking at 150+ to sort out. that's only on the Australian server, add the British, Dutch, Swedish & Greek servers & that make a heck of lot of work for someone.
    Perhaps it would be a lot cheaper just to give everyone on the 4 servers 1st place rewards earned or not & ask everyone not to upset the "modbot" as it seems it has emotions too
  • T2inxs (AU1)T2inxs (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    No rewards fromm CC event 
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    True, how does GGS expect every single player to contact support to receive CC rewards ? not practical....
    its not nice....
Sign In to comment.