Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No payout CC

Comments

• No we didn't get them

carrianne9
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    most players in my coop on SKN - me included - did not get rewards after the cc 

and we did not get rewards after the silo

severalt are getting very angry here
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    The Dutch server no rewards
  • Another CC ended and we didn't get any rewards in GR1. 
  • I have been playing for over 8 yrs and never felt more like leaving than I do today. ggs were aware of the issue and still allowed the cc to go ahead and repeat the error. there will be a lot of very angry players. How are you supposed to motivate your coop when past issues are not resolved. an explanation between the events would have been advisable.
    very very disappointed.(to say the last)
    carrianne9
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    Still no payout for this CC on the dutch server. We played Master league this time.
  • This is ridiculous how can you run an event without rewards
     you need to suspend it till it's sorted 
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    Second CC with no rewards, and more importantly NO APOLOGY OR RESONS GIVEN.
    I for one will stop buying my weekly small amounts of Gold.My apologies to the mods who are doing their best however if the guys running this game cannot fix the problem maybe a  look at them having a few changes in their staff. If my comments cause me to be removed from the game then so be it.I for one am considering looking for a game where the customer paying their wages comes first.
    Totally disgusted.
    ~Tony~
    A coop leader of many years.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    OK ... GB reported as missing rewards again ... 2 CCs in a row

Anyone else to add to the list?

• Wolf Queen (NL1)Wolf Queen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    edited 09.11.2021
    Again no rewards this CC, second time in row

I suggest not to organize a new CC until the problem is solved

Post edited by Wolf Queen (NL1) on
  • NL1 , I believe from the messages
  • Yep NL1 also no rewards again.
    NL reported too
    RosyStarling has got her rewards but I do not think it was via the GB server.I chat with other leaders and players in UK coops and so far no heard of any in Gold league CC who have  received their end of CC awards.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    did you report SKN server for missing rewards?

no in coop Fremtiden got any
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    @carrianne9 (GB1) I've got my rewards this time ... are you sure you didn't get yours?

Anyone else missing them this time around?
    GB Server no rewards yet again xxxxx
  • NL1 also 2 at a row missing the rewards !!!!!!
    did you report SKN server for missing rewards?

no in coop Fremtiden got any
    Reported  now
    RosyStarling has got her rewards but I do not think it was via the GB server.I chat with other leaders and players in UK coops and so far no heard of any in Gold league CC who have  received their end of CC awards.

It does seem to be server related

reported so far GB, NL and SKN

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I haven't received any message for the ending of the cooperative championships. So I am pretty sure I didn't receive any rewards. The cooperative was in the gold league, so I think there was a problem here as well. I am asking my cooperative members about this. The only reward I received for this was the farmers league reward.

Last time I did not really pay any attention, so I wasn't sure whether I received them or not. This time it definitely looks like no rewards were given out. So it is probably a problem in the AU server as well. I will try to find out if other players in the server have had this issue.
  • Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    No rewards again,  its hard for me with this farm being low level i easily run out of seaweed etc so im playing nearly on empty,  thankfully i have an understanding and great coop , i'm not the type of person to shout or get angry i'm just disappointed but i'm sure that it will get resolved  hopefully soon 
  • twam (NL1)twam (NL1) NL1 Posts: 6
    @carrianne9 (GB1) I've got my rewards this time ... are you sure you didn't get yours?

Anyone else missing them this time around?
    Yes our coop on the NL1 server got no rewards of the last cc 
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Skn no rewards... again
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    No rewards in my coop either on the SKN server.
    As said above GB, NL, SKN and AU are included  in the report

• What server are you on Rosy Starling? You said you had your CC rewards this time,I wonder how they can fix one server but not the others?
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    C'mon enough is enough, if some of the other servers can get their rewards from the CC this morning, how hard is it to sort out the rest of us.    GGS has had more than enough time to put this right, everyone is now getting really angry.   
  • Test by modbot
    LOL~ A bot has emotions.~ I just hope they have their CC awards from the last 2 CC's~ We don't.
    I am hoping that mods have a way to escalate the issue to a more senior level of the game management in the faint hope we can get some sort of explanation.Please note that in no way am I blaming or arguing with the mods, but we seem to be getting nowhere with getting the awards earned in the last two CC's.

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    LOL~ A bot has emotions.~ I just hope they have their CC awards from the last 2 CC's~ We don't.
    I am hoping that mods have a way to escalate the issue to a more senior level of the game management in the faint hope we can get some sort of explanation.Please note that in no way am I blaming or arguing with the mods, but we seem to be getting nowhere with getting the awards earned in the last two CC's.

Hello @Tony P (GB1),

Thank you for your feedback, we will pass it on to the appropriate person  o:)

Regards,
    Bunny

P.S: Yes, bots have emotions  :*
Sign In to comment.