Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"spelletje.nl "

Hello, there are several people playing via "spelletje.nl " and not via goodgames.

Now they have an blokkade.

Is this permanent??

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Can you supply a screenshot of what you are seeing?

• JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    this is an account from 2 other people ( man and wife )  so i don't know how to make a screenshot of those farmes.
    edited 05.11.2021
    [ screenshot removed ] 
    Post edited by BugsBunny on
    edited 05.11.2021
    [ screenshot removed ] 
    edited 05.11.2021
    [ screenshot removed ] 
    i hope that this is enough 
    i hope that this is enough 
    so many screenshots was a mistake, sorry for that
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @cookie2 (NL1)

I've removed all screenshots from your posts as it is not allowed to post screenshots with name of another player.

I think what you are trying to convey is that two people who are a husband and wife who are your friends got their account blocked, if it is the case, please ask them to contact spelletje.nl support.
    I'm afraid they do their own support

You need to contact the support of the third party

• at our coop also 2 players who cant log in anymore, please make it possible to transfer their account from an third party to BF itselfs, we can see them in the game, so why cant they get transfer to you ?

if the third party, doesnt broadcast your game what do they have to do ?
    at our coop also 2 players who cant log in anymore, please make it possible to transfer their account from an third party to BF itselfs, we can see them in the game, so why cant they get transfer to you ?

spelletjes.nl wil not cooperate with goodgames they did also asked for it. it is very sad because these people worked on their farms for a couple of years and now all the work have being dropped in the prullebak.
    they can only start with a new farm at goodgames.

that's life on the virtuel games  >:)
  • at our coop also 2 players who cant log in anymore, please make it possible to transfer their account from an third party to BF itselfs, we can see them in the game, so why cant they get transfer to you ?

spelletjes.nl wil not cooperate with goodgames they did also asked for it. it is very sad because these people worked on their farms for a couple of years and now all the work have being dropped in the prullebak.

sad very sad, GGS do something for your players !!!!!!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 06.11.2021
    at our coop also 2 players who cant log in anymore, please make it possible to transfer their account from an third party to BF itselfs, we can see them in the game, so why cant they get transfer to you ?

sad very sad, GGS do something for your players !!!!!!

Hey,

We feel how it sounds like, we will surely pass this concern to the concerned person at the next working day itself :)

Regards,
    Bunny & Rosy
    We have talked with the people concerned and there is nothing GGS can do at their end

They have asked for it but spelletjes.nl will not co-operate with GGS

Rosy and Bunny
  • We have talked with the people concerned and there is nothing GGS can do at their end

Rosy and Bunny
    that is very sad to hear, thx rosy
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    edited 11.11.2021
    GGS has blocked a very high level player on Server?? I see [removed] was blocked on [removed].. He (from what I have heard) has contacted them YET they haven't even bothered to reply SAAAAAADDD.. Considering the time & EFFORT  as well as the GOLD that went into building this farm..[removed] Also last CC most player from what I have heard didn't get reward from CC.. WHAT IS GOING ON?????????????
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    edited 11.11.2021
    boo-hoo   In a world of WOKE, ME TOO, and [removed] anyone can be blocked, banned and experience basic abuse.  To answer your question of "WHAT IS GOING ON?" ....... NOTHING!!! is going on so long as you don't count COVID, the usual bombings and explosions in various locations on the continent, kidnappings and trafficking.  All those aside (and many more), we're all doing just fine in the most normal of ways of life.
    Tip for Life:  clear your chakras; and, continue living while grabbing all the happiness and joy you can. :smiley:
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    true that Bobby, hope things will be alright soon...
    Playing through a third party and not directly is always a risk
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 04.01.2022
    I really do not understand why GGS is not making it possible to transfer the login screen to the GGS server. I tried it out and when playing via Spelletjes.nl  the farm is on the regular NL1 server. All that is needed is a login made possible  through the regular GGS screen.
    How is it any different from losing your password? They just have to link an emailadress to a user and then go to login screen and click forgot password.  Enter the linked emailadress and reset your password.
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
    We have talked with the people concerned and there is nothing GGS can do at their end

Rosy and Bunny
    As we said earlier 
    GGS is willing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file