Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No payout CC

Nobody in my coop got the payout from the CC that ended this morning.

I don't know if this is only on the Dutch server.

Comments

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Is there a problem with the Masters Rewards, our coop has not received any rewards as yet?
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    something wrong with all rewards ... our coop didnt get anything either and we're in gold-leaque
  • Vishous (GB1)Vishous (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    UK server is the same, no payout for CC, no top 7 personal payouts, on top of still no payouts from Village Fair hard work rewards, on top of all the glitches in the game, it's basically falling apart!
  • we are in the gold league and achieved 4th place but have not received the rewards. I also did not receive the anniversary float 

carrianne
    Green Meadows
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    All threads about not getting a payout have been merged

I have reported it
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    All threads about not getting a payout have been merged

I have reported it
    Thanks  :)
  • On the GB server we have not yet received our ranking prizes for the CC.
    Any word on our rewards for the CC and Masters yet? 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    We will let you know once we get any info through this thread or through an official announcement/mod bulletin announcement.

BugsBunny said:
    We will let you know once we get any info through this thread or through an official announcement/mod bulletin announcement.

Thank you xxx
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    No fault of the mods but rather sad that  the game makers cannot put out a notice has to what has happened and what they propose to do about it.After all they are quick enough with surveys and other announcements etc.
    Will it be another pathetic compensation package ??
    No fault of the mods but rather sad that  the game makers cannot put out a notice has to what has happened and what they propose to do about it.After all they are quick enough with surveys and other announcements etc.
    Will it be another pathetic compensation package ??
    Probably a compensation package but how long does it take them to at least let us know what they are doing - their customer service leaves a lot to be desired xxxx

• Yes, they seem pretty indifferent to our concerns, but they would be quick enough to take stuff away if necessary..
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    We have not received them on the SKN server either, or at least not our Coop
    I've added you to the list too
  • I did not get any either
  • The same with the Greek Server. No rewards for the CC
    GB1, NL1 and  SKN1 servers have all been reported as not receiving CC rewards

• So why is nothing happening, I presume you exoect us to play another CC tomorrow? Perhaps you could postpone the next CC?
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    GB1, NL1 and  SKN1 servers have all been reported as not receiving CC rewards

It takes a long time to solve this problem

• So why is nothing happening, I presume you exoect us to play another CC tomorrow? Perhaps you could postpone the next CC?
    Super great idea !!!!!!!!!
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    There will come a time that people will say enough is enough. If you want to play cc and the only thing you do is wait wait wait . No players enough  exept early in the morning till the big switch comes then you can wait again. Not funny anymore.
  • Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    How long does it usually take for them to sort it out ?
    I'm not complaining with that question i just asked,  but i am a  little disappointed that we have not heard anything yet 
  • It's the lack of info that's troubling.
    It's the lack of info that's troubling.
    I was told it could take a long time to sort it out but how long is a long time!!   This CC is just about over, let's see if we get our rewards for this one.
  • well this one has ended and no payout yet AGAIN, maybe I am being impatient but it is exactly the same as last time we get the farmers league reward, but nothing from cc we were 4th/5th in Gold league. and i was in the lead within the green meadows coop.
    I have been playing this game for over 8yrs and am disgusted with this. the cc's come round too often and should be stopped until you fix it. I am inclined to refuse to do anymore cc's.
    carrianne9
    @carrianne9 (GB1) I've got my rewards this time ... are you sure you didn't get yours?

Anyone else missing them this time around?
  • yes, my coop on the gb server, no rewards again
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 09.11.2021
    no rewards in my coop either on the gb server.

so for this CC ... my coop has missed out on a load of rewards because it bug demoted us from gold league down to rookie league. We finished in 1st but got no finishing rewards because of this bug ... only plus side I can see is that at least it can't accidentally demote us any further. 
  • just refreshed the page, still nothing.
Sign In to comment.