Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No GML in Fishing Hard Worker Event!

One of the only reasons we did this event.... and now it's gone.  I don't do any of the other constant events as the prizes are just pointless. The 2 remaining active members of my coop are about ready to jump ship... if it weren't for the friendships we've developed over the years... we'd be gone by now!

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 13.10.2021
    they reduce them to 2 goldflowers, which on average give total of 1600 gold instead of 2000, you MIGHT get LUCKY and get 2400 gold, my luck I get 600.  The amount needed is reduced as well, and you can get a GREAT chunky chicken to sit in your inventory for ever for less points then the GML were.  So enjoy looking at your Chunky Chicken in your inventory, that is where all mine are staying

Oooops forgot, also NO catalyzer. 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    They are now in the rewards for 1st-50th place
    Sorry I don't recall specifically if they had been there before, but I don't remember being able to get 2. It's been awhile since I really worked hard at this event.

The no catalyzer on this one too, well I really agree - That Stinks !

• 1-50 has always been there, those rewards have not changed, but the GML for hard work was reduced
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    1-50 has always been there, those rewards have not changed, but the GML for hard work was reduced
    Okay, thanks for clarifying! 
    Like I said, I wasn't sure. I did notice the rewards were reduced & the GML was replaced with goldflowers, but this reducing of rewards has been a trend for quite some time it seems.

The lack of catalyst is just an extra jab this season :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm hoping the lack of the GML is just because it's a special Autumn one, and they will return it next time. I do like getting the Chunky Chicken Coop, but it's no GML for sure!
Sign In to comment.