Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] Contest Winners for the Discord Big Farm Trivia & More Contest

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
edited 01.10.2021 in Contests & Awards

Discord Contest Results
Big Farm Trivia & More

I commend all you who braved coming to Discord to play this very tricky Big Farm Trivia & More contest. 
Answers to the contest are as follows:
!. How many types of frozen desserts can you make on Big Farm? Answer: 4
2. Who is the Deco Pro? Answer: Greta
3. Name the pears you can harvest in Big Farm. Answer: Prickly
4. Which special big farm building lets you make candles? Answer: None (Wax is produced, but not candles) Trick question.
5. What bird resides in the Ranch? Answer: Vulture
6. How high a level does the Candy Farm bank go? Answer: Level 4
7. In the Mermaid Bay Restaurant, what ingredients are in the Fresh Chicken Salad? Answer: None (there is no Chicken Salad but there if Fish Salad) this was a trick question.
8. How many inches are there in a hand? Answer: 4 inches (this one you needed to google for the info)
9. Which Artist had some paintings held by a Baker due to unpaid bills? Answer: Vermeer (you needed to google for info)
10. Who is known for the painting, "Love is in the Air"? Answer: Freda (it is one of her Horizon paintings)

~And the Winners Are~

1st Place (4000 Gold)
Sarah7 (INT1)

2nd Place (3500 Gold)
FuriousDragon07 (IN1)
Aragorn Elessar (INT1)

3rd Place (3000 Gold)
Jitu7 (IN1)
Nubb (INT1)
MeowBunny (INT1)

4th place (2500 Gold)
Jesse123 (INT1)
Blossom (SKN1)
daiseybella (US1)
countrygalblue (US1)

Other Contest Participants
(100 Seaweed Feed,15 Seaweed Humus,100 Seaweed Fertilizer)
Cherrylips (RO1)

Please Note that payout will hopefully be on Friday and if you did not receive your prize by Monday, please DM ChickadeeQuilter in Discord.
Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

Comments

• sarah7 (INT1)sarah7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    Thank you so much for the contest! And congratulations to the winners! <3

• Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    Congrats to all the winners
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    All rewards for the Big Farm Trivia & More Contest have been paid out. Message ChickadeeQuilter if you did not receive your prize.  Thank you.

~Special Announcement to All Winners of the Big Farm Trivia & More~

I need each of you to contact me at @ChickadeeQuilter to give me your Discord name.  The reason is I need to post the winners' list in Discord, but due to privacy issues, I cannot give your Big Farm in-game name/server info in the Discord channel.  Thank you for your patience.  The crossover of info is prohibited for me to do.  I.e, I do not publish your Discord name in Forum and conversely, I do not publish your Big Farm in-game names/servers in Discord.  
    Should I send you a message in discord with my in game name and server? I'm using my mobile rn as my laptop is currently broken. 
    ~sigh~ Well you are the only one who responded and now so much time has passed...Do you go to BF Discord?  Since you have come to Forum you know your winning place.  Next time I do such a contest, there will be a section where players will input BF in-game name+server as well as a place where players can give their Discord name.  Since I am the only one who sees both, there will be no privacy compromise.  I am thinking for this time this will not be necessary. You are a dear for responding. Thank you.
    Yes I am on the discord server. I have the same nickname for discord's BF server so it'll be easier to find me there if you need me in any way! :) 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Yes I am on the discord server. I have the same nickname for discord's BF server so it'll be easier to find me there if you need me in any way! :) 
    @sarah7 (INT1)   Just to be clear, on Discord your username has a capital "S".    Sarah7     Have to be exact. ;)

@sarah7 (INT1)   Just to be clear, on Discord your username has a capital "S".    Sarah7     Have to be exact. ;)

You're on point!! xD
This discussion has been closed.