Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Can't log in --- virus found

hi i have been plaing this game for quite some time now and i trusted this game. but last night after the update...m chrome browser started to sa that this site is dangerous, virus threat. and now whenever i open both goodgame games- goodgame empire and goodgame bigfarm a message shows that this site might have been moved to a new loccation, etc
PLS tell us the truth
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• vesper (INT1)vesper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 125
    I can't access the game - it says that the connection is not secure.
    NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.09.2021
    @vesper (INT1)  I can't read what it says in the warning. Did you try to login like you always have?

Try again with this url....

You'll have to change the flag to your server though. ;)

• Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    edited 01.10.2021
    Cannot log in to the game its saying the connection is not private and something about the security certificate expiring? Have tried on Chrome and safari.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
    @Mee8 (AU1)  I login through Firefox and it's working okay. Have you tried Firefox? :/
    Its saying the connection is not private and and its certificate has run out it expired on the 1st October which is today here in Australia.

@Mee8 (AU1)  Check back in a bit, I've notified our Mods. :)
    @Mee8 (AU1)  Check back in a bit, I've notified our Mods. :)
    Thanks   :)
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    Cannot log in to the game its saying the connection is not private and something about the security certificate expiring? Have tried on Chrome and safari.
    Hi Mee,
    I passed it on to everyone your having trouble, maybe your not alone not many green lights showing.
    George
    Hi Mee,
    I passed it on to everyone your having trouble, maybe your not alone not many green lights showing.
    George
    Thanks George it says my security certificate ran out today and wont let me load the game Ive tried everything    :(
  • Quad (AU1)Quad (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    I've been having the same issue, since last night (about 8 hours ago) unfortunately. 

Cleared cache, swapped browsers, and tried different URLs. Nothing has worked.

Not sure if this is helpful, but when I tried it in incognito mode (basically just trying without auto-log in), I was able to get to the log-in page (doesn't fully load either) but still couldn't log in. 
  • danko (AU1)danko (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20
    I had this exact same issue around 2018, so it might be different today, but I'm pretty sure I remember, all you had to do was alter your date and time on your device / computer. When a game such as Big Farm, which heavily relies on real time playing and communicating notices you have a fault in your time, it can start to send security error breaches, and they think you are a security threat.

You can follow these steps if you are on Windows 10 to solve the issue. works for 95% of people it looks like
    Link Here

Safari Version is right here
    Link Here

Watch through the videos fully however before attempting it. Makes it easier.

If these don't fix the issue, I don't know what will.

I have same problem.
    Its saying the connection is not private.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I bet the other time zones will have the same problem as we get to Oct 1!!!

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I will ask the team about this login problem.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 30.09.2021
    What browser are you using?  You may need to try using another browser.  Try it and if it still does not work, will hopefully get some word soon to help you.
    Per the Team: try these:
    - try a different browser
    - try the incognito mode of his browser
    - use the link from the forum headline or  https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/ to enter the game in every case, not a bookmark

Also have you tried clearing your cache and browsers?

I using Chrome.
    I had this exact same issue around 2018, so it might be different today, but I'm pretty sure I remember, all you had to do was alter your date and time on your device / computer. When a game such as Big Farm, which heavily relies on real time playing and communicating notices you have a fault in your time, it can start to send security error breaches, and they think you are a security threat.

You can follow these steps if you are on Windows 10 to solve the issue. works for 95% of people it looks like
    Link Here

Safari Version is right here
    Link Here

Watch through the videos fully however before attempting it. Makes it easier.

If these don't fix the issue, I don't know what will.

The internal clock and date are correct but I have reset them just in case ..... still not able to gain access everything else is working on my mac.

edited 30.09.2021
    Thanks, I'll try in the morning.
    I see that some others had
    the same problem today.
    What browser are you using?  You may need to try using another browser.  Try it and if it still does not work, will hopefully get some word soon to help you.
    Per the Team: try these:
    - try a different browser
    - try the incognito mode of his browser
    - use the link from the forum headline or  https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/ to enter the game in every case, not a bookmark

Also have you tried clearing your cache and browsers?

Tried all the above still no access to the game.
    @Mee8 (AU1)  The Mods now know about the problem and are trying to get some answers for you. Hope you get back to your farm soon. I've been unable to login to the game many times in the past, so I know about the extreme panic that hits you.  ;)
    Update I have spent all morning trying to find out why this has happend and I think it is because a certificate expired on my mac this morning its called DCT Root CA X3. So not sure what to do now. Maybe have to get someone in to try to fix this problem :(
    A lot of people are experiencing this issue. 

It's related to Let's Encrypt's root certificate (DST Root CA X3) expiring within the last 24 hours. 

Depending on your system you can have a search on google and see if there's any solutions to this. 

• A lot of people are experiencing this issue. 

It's related to Let's Encrypt's root certificate (DST Root CA X3) expiring within the last 24 hours. 

Depending on your system you can have a search on google and see if there's any solutions to this. 

ep i tried it but u know this is not expected from a game i have been trusting. have u faced this issue? can u pla the game?
    edited 01.10.2021
    A lot of people are experiencing this issue. 

ep i tried it but u know this is not expected from a game i have been trusting. have u faced this issue? can u pla the game?
    I'm experiencing the same issue right now and haven't been able to play for the last 17 hours or so. 

Also, I'm fairly certain that this issue isn't related to the game, as it seems to only affects players who play via older operating systems. For example, my Mac that I play is 6-7 years old and doesn't have the latest updates. 

EDIT: Just wanted to add that there's a LOT of websites that will now be "Not Secured" or potentially harmful etc due to this situation so it's not like this is ONLY affecting Big Farm
    I have had the same issue nothing to do with the game its because a certificate DST root CA X3 expired at 12.01 1st October.  I have searched and found a solution well works on my mac anyway. Go To finder, Go to apps, Go to utilites, go to keychain access, find DST Root CA X3, and mark as trust this certificate when using this app......worked for me even though it expired at 12.01 today 1st October 2021.
Sign In to comment.