Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discord Help

SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
This discussion was created from comments split from: Discord Contest Announcements.
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Hey Everyone,
    I am Priyanshu,
    I would like to ask something from you.
    Could you tell me that where I can found the #Competition Posts Channel  Tab.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    You must go to Discord, then the left side has all the channels.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    If you claim the role !comp you will automatically get pinged when a new contest starts
  • But I can't able to see this in my discord.

Where I have to go.
    edited 10.09.2021

Open the full menu up by clicking there

The same with all the other sections
    You are also missing many of the Big Farm communities

PS I prefer the light option which is why I am not black

• But when I click on it BF community.
    Then it is empty. 
    edited 10.09.2021
    You clicked on the arrow? Or the words?

Ask for help in General. All the mods from all the forum are there, not just me, BugsBunny and ChickadeeQuilter. Plus a lot of helpful BigFarmers who will help you further

[I edited the title to better reflect the content]
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I haven't used discord for around a year, but if you look to the side of Priyanshu's screenshot, the "Official competitions" section is not even there. Is there some kind of role you must have in order to access that section?
  • danko (AU1)danko (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20
    I am simply listed as 'online' in the Big Farm group discord. After verifying (I'm pretty sure that is what I did) I was able to see Competition-posts. I can in fact see everything that was shown. 

I have the ranks,
    Fresh Corn
    Big Farm
    BIG farm US server
    BF Other

If anything distinguishes me from Priyanshu, it would be 'Big Farm' or 'Fresh Corn'. 

Btw, never use Light Mode. It is said that you can get very sick looking at it. I wouldn't risk it. LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file