Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Dream Missions and a New Event

Comments

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 05.08.2021
    hello everyone
    ok I've seen it, started missions, 
    one question I have
    what is so interesting and exciting about it?????
    am I missing something???

to play missions for an hour , fields I've seen so far, in a farm I have nothing, I mean... I dont have to explain it to all of you....just  B O R I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I must agree with @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) about missions coming in Greta too,
    I am waiting for this day, not too far I think (probably on the outcome from this experiment)
    and when it comes... I feell it will be the end of me!
    I just feel pressure and pressure !!!!
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 05.08.2021
    Well, there's a couple ups and down, to this new Tessa :)

Overall, a lot of players asked to be able to play missions against other servers , and its actually exactly the case with this Tessa RP version :D 

- So its very nice, for people that were bored of playing all the time against their own servers, and are in small coops , and likes to compete with others

- Its also great for small players, who never really had a chance versus high level players on their main farm , everyone starts at the same point

- Yeah, of course there is the Gold factor advantage for buyers, but that exists everywhere in big farm , just forget the top ranks and enjoy fighting with other players of the world :)

- If you see me in a mission! Be nice <3

btw , the xp version still exists , and will still happen , if u prefer it
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Yes they encourage gold buying every now and again- but they need money to make the game better, pay workers who design the games, and in all just keep the game running. GGS is not a company that has only just made Big Farm, it has made several other top rated games. That also need money to run correctly! 
    @ViolinCat123 (US1)   
    You said, "they need money to make the game better". I think the main point is that players aren't buying gold because they're not using the money to make the game better, the employees are not listening to what the players want & many updates are making the game worse, not better. If the company wants to keep this game and it's customers, and wants customers who will pay (buy gold) to play, then they need to develop the game, improvements and such based on their customer base
  • Why must GGS keep messing with stuff that we are fairly happy with? The dream world before this update was quite fun to do because it was different. Now it's so much like a CC, and god know's we are fed up with those.
    Well, I do not believe TDW was separated to be every other week as to support gold buying. More or less for the players to have rests in between, and play GDW. Which on terms gives you more diamonds, weather or not you decide to spend gold.
    We all play these events differently, but I for one have always gotten more diamonds from Tessa's DW than from Greta's, even when I was in a larger co-op. And Tessa's DW has, for me, in the past, not required as much time in front of the screen, to do well. 
    Missions, just as Greta's projects, require more time at the game in order to do as well.
    @Heather Norsk (US1)

How many diamonds were you getting in the normal Tessa?

So, I waited a bit until I played the new Tessa's DW before commenting. I agree with Jenny1979's comment that it's fairly boring.

Time & time again players complain here on forum (and in the game) how they are tired of CC every other event, they are sick & tired of missions. Many players have even left the game because of the constant drill of missions with so many CC. Instead of listening to the players and easing back, they instead added missions to Tessa’s DW so that diamond rewards are based on mission completion and no longer on XP. Not to mention, the missions are an hour long!….. Seriously, I think they just ruined Tessa’s DW for me.

I don’t recall seeing comments from players complaining about Tessa’s DW, so I’m not sure why they felt the need to change something that wasn’t broke.

Not sure how they think rapeseed & hibiscus flowers are great jackpot prizes; if we are doing constant missions, when will we have a chance to plant them? If I ever get a missions that isn’t for crops, I’ll need to grow crops for feed for stables. Not only that, it took away the chance of getting more sunflowers which were great to grow overnight for a cash boost. Then again, I suppose with missions I might actually need to grow wheat overnight now instead. Sigh.

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think they’re deliberately trying to run this game into the ground. I mean, 7 days straight of missions in DW that will most surely overlap with 2 CC on regular farm when so many players already don’t want to do missions any more … I think they’ve fully lost touch with what the players want or like. I’ve been seeing posts for months (maybe even years) that basically  read “please reduce the # of CC per month so we don’t have to run missions as often”, and they respond by adding more.

But I hold will out hope for the other new event that was mentioned, maybe for me it will replace the time I used to use to play Tessa’s DW.

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485

How and where?
    edited 05.08.2021
    A mission takes an hour, but it takes 7 to grow spring lettuce and 6 to grow wheat.
    It is doomed to fail in advance

And it says under tips that a mission lasts 30 min. ??
    @Morti (SKN1)

Special seeds for wheat is 30 min 

Special seeds for lamb lettuce is 45 min

We also get a few seaweed humus, with wheel spins ( when lucky ) :)

We can also build stackmaster tractor
    @Heather Norsk (US1)

@Exxy (INT1)
    It depends on the time I have to put in. Most of the time ~18-20k diamonds (that is without buying gold)
    @Morti (SKN1)

Special seeds for wheat is 30 min 

Special seeds for lamb lettuce is 45 min

We also get a few seaweed humus, with wheel spins ( when lucky ) :)

We can also build stackmaster tractor
    I have neither special lamb lettuce seeds nor dandelion seeds to start with, so yes, I have to build my stackmaster
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Just to reassure you: we are collating all the feedback
    @Heather Norsk (US1)

Well you were clearly rocking it :)

• Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    This a Purrfect upgraded to the game
  • AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    As much as I love the update, the entire DW coop (30+ people) have agreed they hate missions in dream worlds. And the fact they have fert, almond, wheat, and cabbage missions is just another kick in the rib. 
    There really needs to be a vote to remove this already.
    edited 05.08.2021
    oh my goodness, I just got a rapaseed mission

I suppose that answers my question when I'll have time to plant them

my poor animals might go hungry though
    edited 05.08.2021
    That's awesome , ha ha!

Love the diversity , i think Rapaseed and the other premium seed, are actually a great source of dollars, but not sure =p

They sell for decent price

Anyway, Im stopping with my Enthusiasm ;o
    LOL - yeah, cash would be good, but that's 35 minutes to harvest, and I'm thinking I was lucky I had some from the wheel, I bet not everyone does.

• hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    You don't get diamonds for expansions and the number of diamonds that you get for the queen of tasks seems to have been reduced. So for more effort and more boredom I will probably end up with considerably fewer diamonds than the normal version.
    Nobody in my coop has anything positive to say about this event at the moment.
    As funny as it sounds, I just got jammed by a Milk mission =o

Well, thanks for all the chat about it, I'm trying to develop/prepare myself to avoid being jammed as much as possible :D
  • Just to reassure you: we are collating all the feedback
    convey this feedback :
    stop with this nonsense,
    stop with the CC,
    stop with the mission in Tessa
    stop focusing on gold purchases all the time

Learn to listen to the players !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @Heather Norsk (US1)

Without doing so much !!!!!!!!

• hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    It would have been good to have been given a list of all the possible missions, i grew and sold many of my rapa seeds, if I had known they could be in missions I would have hung on to them.

I now have almond mission, no orchards and no way of ditching the mission. For this to be tolerable can i suggest a few ideas:-

The stacker should be pre upgraded to about level 3,

we should have at the start of the event at least one pack of special seeds for every single crop.

Speed fertiliser should be able to be produced a bit faster than ordinary fertiliser.
    Well, rank 167 without doing much , is a little hard to believe , with actually 5.9K extra worked diamonds

But I'll believe you , as with all events, there is probably less players that are active in Tessa , since last time i played it :)

its to be determined, how often this version will appear , will it be half/half with the Tessa XP version, or 1/3 of the time, including the Greta Version

In any cases, I'm sure different versions of Dream world, would make it easier for you to do great results in your favorite version :D
  • Dvroh (US1)Dvroh (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    Gee, thanks for ruining Dreamland, and turning it into NIghtmareland. Will the normal version return, or will the developers wait until they've driven all the players away?
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 05.08.2021
    In my opinion the greatest issue with missions in DW is the variety it asks for with no way of producing in time either because it has not been built or because you do not have the capability to produce in time and sitting watching a 0 collection for an hour is not fun ... watching paint dry is perhaps more interesting ...  

I think that the only way this could work is if shelving is at 0 quantity from the start. 
    http://prntscr.com/1jizajt

Seems like i can shelve Rapaseed and Hibiscus mission at 0 

I did not activate the stackmaster, if u wonder
  • AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Everyone is complaining (including myself) when y'all don't realize you get rewards for scoring rep in the DW. What type of rewards? Gold flowers 😝

On another note- you've got to be messing with us and these yellow hybiscus missions.
    edited 05.08.2021

What do you mean by the xp version still exists?
Sign In to comment.