Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Voucher Codes

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
A member of our co op was given a code to use in the voucher code in the big farm shop, they were given it by another player.  The voucher worked and they got 90% less production time on production buildings eg, mills, silo composter, for at least 1 week ( they were not sure exactly how long it was, but it was at least a week). 

My question is where do we get these voucher codes from or how come some players are given them whilst the rest of us are not? 

Are these vouchers given to certain player so as to push the gold buyers harder to make them spend more money? 

Is this why all of a sudden players who have never done well  seem like they have bottomless pockets of cash?

If these are able to be purchased please let us know where and we could give to friends as gift.

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Good one DU... Maybe I don't spend enough on gold to get Voucher??
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)  You can't buy voucher codes anywhere. The company sends them to players at random through e-mails. It's nothing to do with getting gold buyers to buy more gold because I'm not a gold buyer and I get them too. I'm not sure, but I would assume that giving another player your voucher code is frowned upon by the company.  ;)
  • I got this yesterday
    https://prnt.sc/1asyucg
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 13.07.2021
    @FuriousDragon07 (IN1) the seaweed humus was for everyone who gets the mails.

It is  not a voucher you use in the BigFarm%Shop

Click on the link and it gets automatically added to your inventory
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.07.2021
    yes I received those seaweed humus, but this is totally different, I don't believe getting is random, I have been playing this game since just after it started and I have NEVER received a code.  Also if random, how do some players get them multiple time, when 99% of us never see even 1

Oh I also have a folder on my emails so as not to miss any Big farm emails for offer.  ANY email from big Farm goes directly into this folder.

I usually keep for a few months before removing as you can see from screen shot have all emails since March still in folder.

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    interesting
    Yes... I would like to know how do we get these voucher codes ,
    with what criteria a player is chosen to receive one 
    please enlighten us!!!
    thank you
    edited 14.07.2021
    It has taken a while to get information on this particular  voucher.

There is no such voucher (currently) in existence.

The last voucher, for humus, is the one Furious Dragon referenced.

The CMs are still investigating this.

• It has taken a while to get information on this particular  voucher.

did someone hack the GGS? :D
    (kidding)
    edited 15.07.2021
    what I first thought when I first found out about this code, was that is how GGS give rewards for Mods doing a good job on forum and maybe one of these codes was leaked (this is fine except for it being leaked). 

Maybe it came from someone with a cheat code generator.  
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346

@rosystarling
    Now I'm confused .... one message you say that furious dragon's mention of humus was not a voucher, then last message states the last voucher was for the humus furious dragon referenced

edited 15.07.2021
    @RosyStarling Just for a little more info, which may help, this code was activated around the start of not last CC but the previous, so  over 1 week ago approx the 2/7/21
    edited 15.07.2021

@rosystarling
    Now I'm confused .... one message you say that furious dragon's mention of humus was not a voucher, then last message states the last voucher was for the humus furious dragon referenced

I said it was not a voucher that could be used in the BigFarm% Shop 
    You click on it an it and the hummus immediately gets added to your inventory.

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 15.07.2021
    in german forum is a thread abeout latest voucher:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/212850/exklusiver-bonuscode-2021

the code also applies to other servers not just DE1

how to get there is described on the RTL page (translate with google)

https://spiele.rtl.de/aufbau-spiele/big-farm.html

But you have to log in via rtl to get the gifts with the code BIGFARMTV

the link via RTL is on the page

• Thanks @Gut Landluft (DE1)  I checked that out, but it is nowhere near as powerful as the 1 I saw in action.  The 1 I saw was 90% off production times on production building which is HUGE advantage to anyone that used it, on CC for feed missions also was huge advantage on VF which was also on at the time.
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 16.07.2021
    Unfortunately, I've never seen anything like it.
    this code is something for the start of the game that comes there once every year on the RTL page
    I was told the voucher codes were for the new farms: we used to get a gift with gold and other things via a link in an email, today these voucher codes are sent .. I haven't seen that yet (how?) and that you can apparently use it multiple times as described for you (if that was such a code)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @Gut Landluft (DE1)
    thank you so very, very much for sharing the code and the link how it can be used !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file