Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

deco's 1% for hw and ck not working

all deco's whith % still not working!!!!!!

Comments

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 18.06.2021
    all my decorations work

it should be noted that the% only affects the basic yield

with 15 wildflowers and 15 corn, only 1% is effective

all other decorations up to five pieces for soil yields are useless for the two plants and do not bring any more
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    That is known. it concerns the decoration for hw and ck, these give nothing or cannot be checked
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    Same problem here, not getting the CC bonus 1% for the deco's that were already on my farm. The new ones I've built seem to work.
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    fishhw deco's from headfarm are showing in booster total, still no booster info from floral and gourmet farm
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    what is a fishhw deco?
    I only know a deco for coop-hard worker:

is there also for fish?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 23.06.2021
    fishhw deco's from headfarm are showing in booster total, still no booster info from floral and gourmet farm
    Hi there.  Can you explain further what you mean by 'fishhw deco'

A screenshot of the deco may help us understand your problem.

As for the other decs not working are you sure it is not because of the small % with rounding being zero?

The Fshing Hard Worker Event is not a co-op event. If you do mean the decoration GutLandluft is showing it will not have an effect.

Sign In to comment.