Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

AUSTRIA - v - NORTH MACEDONIA - NO REWARD PAYOUT

Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
What has happened with the Rewards for the Austria - North Macedonia match - it looks as though it did not even log onto the system when it started?  
Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• no payout here either
  • No payout here but we did get the payout from the England game before it and the Netherlands game after it.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    No payout here but we did get the payout from the England game before it and the Netherlands game after it.
    Same here we got the other two payouts but not that one game, hope GGS sort it out sooner rather than later, got a few rather irate players here xxxx
  • danko (AU1)danko (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20
    Yea same here, I need the payout for this one, and havent gotten it yet:)
  • Lihle (INT1)Lihle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    Please assist GGS, the rewards for the Austria vs North Macedonia are very important. Please pay them out.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,569
    We are already aware of this, and this has been passed on to the concerned team,  we will let you know once we hear back.

I'm moving this to technical problems and bugs section as it is more appropriate one for this.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

• i havent got the payout for the Austria vs North Macedonia, the score was 3-1 btw
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,230
    i havent got the payout for the Austria vs North Macedonia, the score was 3-1 btw
    If you read the post above yours you will see we are already aware of this and it has been passed on to the team concerned

BugsBunny said:
    We are already aware of this, and this has been passed on to the concerned team,  we will let you know once we hear back.

I'm moving this to technical problems and bugs section as it is more appropriate one for this.

Kind Regards,
    @BugsBunny
    @BugsBunny
  • Just recieved payout!!
    Thank you @BugsBunny for helping to get this sorted xxxx
Sign In to comment.