Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Exploiting the CC

Isn't it good when a game can be exploited to benefit a top coop and deprive other coops in the same league from sharing the masters. I personally don't care but how fair is it when a top gold spender/ leader can pass the coop onto another player in the that coop so that leader can open another coop and have them travel back and forth between coops to stop any other coop getting into the masters Note : No coop name mentioned and no player name mentioned.
Not happy that the said coop can get into the master once but then they want to stop anyone else getting in by shifting players from first said coop to second newly made one. Now to me this is not only Greedy but it is exploiting how the cc should be played. I see the that top spender as now gone back to their original coop now it as been achieved to stop another coop from going into the master. What is more disturbing is that ggs as not even dont anything about this. What does this tell us as players. It is a unfair game and exploitable as long as you keep paying that cash to buy gold.

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @Twiglet (GB1)  Trust me, you're not the first player to feel that the CC is exploited by some. But the sad truth is that success can be purchased by players. It has always been so and will continue because the game is designed to generate revenue for the company. Without gold buying and spending, the game of Big Farm would cease to exist, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?  ;)  And thank you for not naming and shaming.  o:)
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 21.05.2021
    @farmerjohn, this wasnt really about gold spending/purchasing this coop and leader knew exactly what they where doing this was the only way to stop other coops from getting into the masters- by having 2 coops and flitting players to and fro to win and this should have been delt with by ggs, This player should have been banned for using such a exploit. As it was very clear to see what was happening.
    This type of thing will only kill the cc and drive more players to either stop purchasing gold or just leave the game. No wonder player numbers are falling and yes they are. To be fair who would want to support a game that can be exploited in this way and as i said this is not about buying gold.
  • Qutie right Twiglet ,agree wholeheartedly, let's see if your post get's removed like mine was.
  • Just seen the latest development, that is truly cheating ,there's no other word for it.Shame on you GGS if you let this go on.
  • I really hope GGS looks into this exploit asap. 
  • JAX (GB1)JAX (GB1) GB1 Posts: 30
    I hope GGS do something about this. Tutt tutt.......Leaving the Coop you originally founded, make a new coop, play for a couple of CC's then move players around when the fancy takes you. so that you can then return to your original Coop. Obviously someone who does not want any other coop to have a chance.
    Something is seriously wrong here. Cheating by the looks of it !!
    Disgraceful behaviour !!
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 21.05.2021
    What they are actually doing by the sounds of it, They hate ML rewards so when their co op is in ML they go to other co op and get the gold rewards for this I really don't blame them as ML rewards are total rubbish, our co op use to fight to go to ML, but now there is no point.  This way they get the good rewards at cheaper price and never have to worry about fighting it out in ML.  
  • I see what you are getting at Dark Underworld, but this little band of players are fighting to get into the ML, apparently to stop other gold league coops getting there. One player was noted to be be doing missions non stop for 72 hours,something extremely fishy going on. Then swapping back into their previous coop for the masters and swapping another player into ML to act as  caretaker,May not be against the rules,perhaps the rules need changing to stop such unsportsmanlike behaviour.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I am listening!  You may need to think about sending in a ticket to Support with attached proof. Otherwise it may just be opinions that are being tossed about. 
    I am listening!  You may need to think about sending in a ticket to Support with attached proof. Otherwise it may just be opinions that are being tossed about. 
    Lots complained about this at the start ! All sent tickets in.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    The same here thing always happens in many servers and yes, GGS does nothing for it. Reporting will not help because they are not listening, even if a player (I will not mention the name) has many accounts and puts them in different cooperatives to make sure it does not go well for them. When they put billions of money into the game, GGS will do nothing for them :( 
    Nothing to do about it...
    Ignore them let them win and spend all their money on the game and do not care what they do, one day they (maybe) get tired, or their money ends lol. They just want to make you annoyed and if you react then they will do more. I know it's awful to be treated unfairly but don't let it affect you. <3 
    When a player can have how many farms she/he wish in a server and offend me and other players with them and let others player play in her account, use IP-hider for her/he extra accounts and sold off many of them, advertise some things I do not want take up, offensive and neglected language that offends my origins, and many more things against the game rules: Företagsinformation / AAV / Dataskydd | Goodgame Studios 
    When all player suffers from that player and reports that player and even with very strong evidence of all her account, horrible language and abusive, horrible things she has done to us, etc. GGS does NOTHING for this player. Reporting is just a formality.
    OBS! Everything is anonymous and I have not mentioned the name of any player, or point anyone out. I just wanted to say that the support could take it seriously with such serious things. But I am otherwise happy with the support and in other subjects, they have helped me very well and I am grateful for that.

@ChickadeeQuilter thank you for listening to us <3 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    When a player can have how many farms she/he wish in a server and offend me and other players with them and let others player play in her account, use IP-hider for her/he extra accounts and sold off many of them, advertise some things I do not want take up, offensive and neglected language that offends my origins, and many more things against the game rules: Företagsinformation / AAV / Dataskydd | Goodgame Studios 
    When all player suffers from that player and reports that player and even with very strong evidence of all her account, horrible language and abusive, horrible things she has done to us, etc. GGS does NOTHING for this player. Reporting is just a formality.
    OBS! Everything is anonymous and I have not mentioned the name of any player, or point anyone out. I just wanted to say that the support could take it seriously with such serious things. But I am otherwise happy with the support and in other subjects, they have helped me very well and I am grateful for that.

As we have already discussed, when you report a player to support, try to include the maximum amount of evidence (I suggest the screenshots to be full screen), also mention the date and time received, another valuable advise i could give is to let the message remain on your inbox, do not delete it.

If you are unsatisfied with the resolution taken by Support to your report, then please reply back to the same ticket about why you feel its unfair, and you can give more evidences, however due to privacy matters, they won't be able to reveal what action(s) were exactly taken against the account. 

• bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    how can you do any thing when you do a mission and you get 3 people from one coop and 2 from another one this game is not fair at all it is about the all mighty dollar i have about had it
    edited 22.05.2021
    BugsBunny said:

As we have already discussed, when you report a player to support, try to include the maximum amount of evidence (I suggest the screenshots to be full screen), also mention the date and time received, another valuable advise i could give is to let the message remain on your inbox, do not delete it.

If you are unsatisfied with the resolution taken by Support to your report, then please reply back to the same ticket about why you feel its unfair, and you can give more evidences, however due to privacy matters, they won't be able to reveal what action(s) were exactly taken against the account. 

A very big thank you @BugsBunny <3<3<3 

I have take screenshots (full screen) of my evidence, all those serious and less serious and I have said clearly what time and how it happened. Unfortunately, this was my first experience with a horrid player without feelings. The letters were so nasty that I did not dare open them again and I was spammed by her endless farmers all days and the support want the letters that I had shown to them who were the horrors ones. But it is clear that letters disappear quickly when it does not have the capacity to keep many letters and you get spammed all times and then it takes so long that the support responds(that time it took 2 weeks).
    I do not need to know what actions were taken against the account, I, my friend, and many others want them to stop the situation. It's not fun such things happen where you will have fun.

@BugsBunnycan you give me some advice on how to proceed now so we can get help from the support? now that my letters have disappeared.
    JAX (GB1) said:
    I hope GGS do something about this. Tutt tutt.......Leaving the Coop you originally founded, make a new coop, play for a couple of CC's then move players around when the fancy takes you. so that you can then return to your original Coop. Obviously someone who does not want any other coop to have a chance.
    Something is seriously wrong here. Cheating by the looks of it !!
    Disgraceful behaviour !!
    Exactly !
    I see she as got away with it lol, does not surprise me at all now if this had been done to her there would have been a uproar and something would have been done, she getting paid well to be able to get away with what she does.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 30.05.2021
    What they are actually doing by the sounds of it, They hate ML rewards so when their co op is in ML they go to other co op and get the gold rewards for this I really don't blame them as ML rewards are total rubbish, our co op use to fight to go to ML, but now there is no point.  This way they get the good rewards at cheaper price and never have to worry about fighting it out in ML.  
    Back in the ML Dark (31st at moment), we tried to realign the last CC to do Greta's dream world while the ML is running, we couldn't even give it away, it's become more of a holiday then an all attack for a high ranking, your right the rewards are pretty well rubbish
    Post edited by george3 (AU1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file