Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Get together on Discord

2»

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    If GGS will not answer questions here anymore, why would i bother with a new site?
    GGS never answers questions... sometimes the Mods can answer if GGS gives them any information...  it has been this way for quite some time! I don't expect to see any change in this... 
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Discord sounds too much like what is going on in the world now. No thanks
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 16.04.2021
    @Blossom (SKN1)  You made it :)   It was good to see you there

Everyone .... there's a competition on to win Community Decorations!

Post edited by BugsBunny on
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    @Blossom (SKN1)  You made it :)   It was good to see you there

Thank you @RosyStarling <3

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    IMHO, I think it's wrong to add a prize for players to add a social media account for the game. I have no desire nor the time or energy to learn how to use a new site, nor to add any additional social media account than I already have. I wasn't going to post this comment, but when at least 5 others said the same to me, I thought I'd say it aloud. It's just an opinion comment.

RosyStarling said:

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    IMHO, I think it's wrong to add a prize for players to add a social media account for the game. I have no desire nor the time or energy to learn how to use a new site, nor to add any additional social media account than I already have. I wasn't going to post this comment, but when at least 5 others said the same to me, I thought I'd say it aloud. It's just an opinion comment.

RosyStarling said:

Hello Heather,

It was not an attempt to offer a decoration to make you join the Discord server, rather it was a contest, we will do contests on both Forums & Discord so that everyone will get the chance to win, there are several users who are not available on forums but they use discord (example: users who has signed up using their Facebook account).

Contests will be held at both places (not the same contests, but equal in sense) from time to time.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
Sign In to comment.