Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Multiple WWC coins error

124»

Comments

• Not getting involved in the whole controversy, but I have a co-op member who bought gold AFTER the reset and spun the Wheel of Fortune. He collected around 3,000 WWC coins from it, and this morning reports that his WWC coin balance is 0.

I told him to send in a ticket. Of course he doesn't have screenshots... who takes screenshots every few seconds when you do something in the game???

Has anyone else had the same issue?
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    BugsBunny said:
    Who banned GGS when they make mistakes and give us the wrong amount of coins etc?  :)

Personally what I'll have to say is that mistakes can happen anywhere, no one is free from mistakes, we all are humans, I've also done many mistakes.

This is a personal post of mine  and not an official one.

It's right @BugsBunny, we all are humans and we do mistakes even me, many times. But this mistake affected us a lot and then, is it so if GGS makes a mistake, players who have nothing to do with it must be punished and banned from the game?
    GGS could let us keep these coins as forgiveness <3 
  • donj4 (US1)donj4 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    First of all, please do not even consider banning the players. They haven't done anything wrong.

Here is what happened to me (with another account on another server). I had saved about 20K coins. The bug gave me additional 30K coins. I decided to buy 4 cowsheds since I already had coins for them. Soon after this the trader tab was taken away. I didn't spend my extra coins at all. After the resolution was taken, my coins were reset back to 20K. As a result, I gained those 4 cowsheds for free. Do you think I should get banned now?

Honestly, every time they make mistakes it affects detrimentally some players while others gain advantage, and this affects on fair-play mechanism. It would be totally impossible to play this game if you had to guess every time how you should react to their errors to get the damage minimized and meanwhile not to gain unfair advantage.

As already mentioned in this thread, the best solution would have been roll back, but it should have been taken immediately after this error occurred. The second best solution would have been to leave everything as it was. This was the absolute worst solution.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    edited 11.04.2021
    First of all, please do not even consider banning the players. They haven't done anything wrong.

Here is what happened to me (with another account on another server). I had saved about 20K coins. The bug gave me additional 30K coins. I decided to buy 4 cowsheds since I already had coins for them. Soon after this the trader tab was taken away. I didn't spend my extra coins at all. After the resolution was taken, my coins were reset back to 20K. As a result, I gained those 4 cowsheds for free. Do you think I should get banned now?

Honestly, every time they make mistakes it affects detrimentally some players while others gain advantage, and this affects on fair-play mechanism. It would be totally impossible to play this game if you had to guess every time how you should react to their errors to get the damage minimized and meanwhile not to gain unfair advantage.

As already mentioned in this thread, the best solution would have been roll back, but it should have been taken immediately after this error occurred. The second best solution would have been to leave everything as it was. This was the absolute worst solution.
    Hope no one will be banned :s
    An agree with you!
  • I guess this is just a dropped issue now? Into the dust and never to be righted?

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.04.2021
    why would they fix the way it is now.  The people who MOST benefited from this are the HUGE gold buyers.  WHY do you think they did it this way, just to give the big gold buying co ops an even larger advantage on ML, this is the ONLY thing that make sense.  Hence why they will not ban anyone, do you really think they will ban their biggest income.  ALL the big gold buyers who got loads of extra WWC coins (I am talking about 500k+ WWC coins)  not only got to keep all their upgrade purchased they got reset back to where they were before it happened.

GGS considers this fixed and will not respond anymore.  AS ALL GOOD IN THEIR EYES

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file